Ningyohime no Gomen ne Gohan - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
This chapter cover really does it for me.

@Sancturil

Don't think so. To be honest, I'm not sure why Ela/Era is freaking out so much about this: carnivorous fish eat other fish or sea creatures all the time.

For some people ... This manga might deserve the title master of 'Horror disguised as Cuteness' manga 😂

I thought the human looked kind of evil here but that line about fishes existing just to feed us sort of cemented it. That's pretty funny stuff.

Dex-chan lover
How is she doing this underwater? The mixing bowl should have its fluids getting either dissolved, and mixing them would be pointless. Also...
3.png

W7f4cbe.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane the 'bowl' is actually a bell that you ring while honoring the the dead. Still shouldn't work, but she's not mixing anything
kPKIMzA.jpg

Dang, this has blown all the way up to one of my favorite series and just in 2 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Hoo boy...
She never got to confess her love before it was too late... to the one that saved her life, the manliest tuna there ever was...
warning: fanfic ahead (just a little bit)
She wanted to feel his touch one last time... as the very last of his being left her hand, entered into her mouth, and slid down her throat... and only the lingering taste and slick umami of the soy sauce and his very essence coating her insides...
Suddenly craving sushi... and thirsting for... saké...

Group Leader
@ninjajim bells ring perfectly fine under water one would actually hear it 4 times sooner than in air. As for the incense sticks... they might have a magnesium component?

Users who are viewing this thread