Nise Seiken Monogatari: Osananajimi no Seijo o Uttara Michizure ni Sareta - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
I miss their shitty personalities i hope that there will be more updates to come in the future

Dex-chan lover
it was a good premise but went into silly bs real quick, how sad...

Dex-chan lover
This so much more fun than isekai/expelled party member clone no. 177012

Dex-chan lover
@azhuresky Page 11 the word "other" & page 16 the word "couldn't" are misspelled. Also on page 9 shouldn't it be "...always worked hard for the sake of my dream."? Holy shit I've missed this series & seeing Alistar & Magary being pieces of scum along with the Holy sword's commentary. Of course the noble has to be a short ugly bastard but hey don't fix what ain't broken. Thanks for the translations & for not letting this series die off into the void whether you continue it or not.

Group Leader
@Ochrolv
Thank you! Pg. 9, 11, and 16 have been corrected. It's funny, the ps file for pg 11 already had the correction, I guess I just forgot to save it to a png... it also took me like three tries to notice the mistake.

Aggregator gang
The two MC's should really be honest with themselves and get married already.

It really looks like a case when an ordinary isekai trashmanga is mistranslated and the end result is this. :-D

Dex-chan lover
What's really interesting if you study the philosophy of altruism is that some people believe the only way you can actually do any kind of selfless deed is if you get absolutely nothing from it, not even the self-satisfaction of having done a good deed.

If your brain gives you happy tingles when you help someone, you're still getting something out of it. Therefore, only miserly curmudgeons who don't want to help but feel obligated out of a sense of duty can truly commit selfless actions.

Dex-chan lover
@LysandersTreason That still doesn't apply here, as he is essentially being blackmailed by the holy sword. If he doesn't do what the sword tells him to do he'll turn ugly, so in a way he is receiving his good looks for performing a good deed.

Users who are viewing this thread