Nise Seiken Monogatari: Osananajimi no Seijo o Uttara Michizure ni Sareta - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

@FStubbs
holy sh*t indeed later on the WN even when they sneer each other the way they act together is so sweet totally contrary to their thoughts and words and they are not even pretending they are so deredere when alone that even the Cursed Sword tease them a lot

Dex-chan lover
Realistic hero characters the manga
So excited when they release more of this

Swords is already shipping Alistar and Magary together much to their disgust. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Curse sword is a way more fitting name for that thing. The main characters are meant for each other.

Aggregator gang
From the flashback it looks like she did like farming as a small girl. So are we saying our male MC not only corrupted a holy sword into a cursed sword but also corrupted the female MC to such a point her saintess personality is permanently tainted despite retaining the divine power while the sword has lost its holy attribute?

That’s some dangerous ability he’s got there lol, demon lord of the seven sins it feels like. And still he thinks she’s worse!

the more i read this, the more i am convinced this is Kazuma and Aqua reincarnated as a twisted commoner and a corrupt saintess.

Thanks for translating these fully loaded chapters of hilarious mayhem @azhuresky !

For someone who has been reading for many many decades, this story is one of the few where I find it hard to predict what's going to happen next. It's the phethoria of misdirections and artful chaotic flip flops. It really taxes my mind to switch between what they're thinking and what they're saying and what they actually ended up doing. 😄

Need to thank the author and artist too course. Bravo. 👏👏👏

I love this work. It makes my depressed self smile once in a while. I hope artist, author and translator keep up the work.

My Gratitude.

Users who are viewing this thread