Nise Seiken Monogatari: Osananajimi no Seijo o Uttara Michizure ni Sareta - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
It actually took me 9 chapters but, this is basically your usual fantasy story but with scum protagonists...daaamn, does this mean i too have to act disgusted when a righteous side character shows up?

Dex-chan lover
He's screwed. Now he's the kingdom-designated Hero. No way is he going back to beginner's village.

Aggregator gang
ah yes the arc in which
even a demon is like "what kind of unholy creature is that? nope i'm out of here" to Alistar

@Niconicoknee
HAHA YES but
it is implied that she in fact do loves BUT REALLY LOVES him, and just act spoiled like him like trying to cope for his rotten personality, it is interesting that only Allistar remained true to his ideals, but still kinda strange that he acts pretty sweet when alone with her even if his thoughts and words doesn't match the pamper he gaves her, perhaps he is an extremely rotten tsundere-like character? scumdere / kusodere?

@Aichan @Bramia @RooneyRoo well in regular fantasy stories some mermaids can turn themselves into a pickle their fish part into legs, so indeed mermaids can have butt cheeks, now the question is: it is said that regular female human's other parts smell fishy, how would a mermaid one smell? fishier? fishiest? human??

@The_Strahl
No, she's kinda the antagonist of the next arc, but her sister though will definetly join his harem

@noobtube2 HAHAHA YES
can't wait for Dark Allistar against the Angel though, but holy crap we are too far away from that

@zhanghan3k but what if
the mermaid has a devil inside her?
unfortunately the joke itself is a spoiler so open it on your own risk unless you knew all along.

@Noggin
not quite
but she greedy indeed

@SielentZ OOOH that would be amazing this work have high comedy level I dare to say more than or similar to Konosuba but alas the WN itself is kinda short so an anime of 20-30+ episodes / 2-3 seasons can cover it all.

Users who are viewing this thread