Nisekoi Bangai-hen: Ticket - Special Chapter: Live Action

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter was boderline masturbatory. I'm glad I dropped this when I did. It's a shame because I really love the way the mangaka draws character reactions.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. So much hate. Okay, Nisekoi had a good start and theeeeeen dragged things out too far. I get that. And after such a long run, no ending would have been satisfyingly enough. (And the ending in which they parted and united after some time was weird in a bad way. So random and why?) Also best girl didn't win. I get all of that. But in the end, it was decent. It didn't have a harem ending. And it HAD an ending. Those are plus points in my book. Also we had many good laughs and absurdly entertaining chapters. Or at least panels. So, don't look back in anger. ?

Group Leader
Hey I crave for omakes anywhere I can get them.

For people hating Nisekoi, I have one way of dealing with it; just treat it slice of life-y mid-way through. There's a spreadsheet somewhere where you can skip chapters if you really wanted to.

Rereading this was so worth it. I had bad memories about it but damn I never ever cry and almost did more than a couple times. In my humble opinion, the ending is really good, but the problem is all the cliche confession interruptions, and the overly dense mc. This could have been a masterpiece, but it took way too long.

Dex-chan lover
Guh, what's with all this hate? Is it for the manga in general or this omake specifically? Cuz I really enjoyed this one 😅

Users who are viewing this thread