I will admit, when she’s actually being herself, she’s actually pretty cute. I just despise the mask she always wears and the unhealthy obsession over Raku. That’s not love, that’s psychosis. Both Chitoge and Kosaki have far more healthy expressions of love for him, I feel.
And speaking of Chitoge, his talk about her ‘acting’ getting a little too real… he’ll need to realize eventually it’s because it is real. Eventually, she’ll want to legitimately confess to him, for sure, but I have no idea when that’ll actually happen. The anime didn’t quite go far enough for that. But it did cover her having cold feet about the locket for fear her key won’t work, and musing on the idea of confessing around the very end of the second and final season. Didn’t quite go any further.
And Kosaki continued to be the coward she is, because that’s just her lot in life.