Nisekoi - Vol. 25 Ch. 225 - Confession

What a bad friend is onodera, she is selfish! Chitoge sacrificed herself two times, in those moments I noticed that she is not good for him and I am glad that Raku rejected her.

To the guy who said she's a bad friend, she realised the raku likes Chitoge, and knowns shes going to get rejected. She's actually being a good friend to Chitoge by confessing to Raku, making it clear to Chitoge that she has won. While also helping her to move on.

Fed-Kun's army
At first, I really hated Onodera (for no reason). But after many chapters, i came to like her as a character. Especially after the chapter when they lost the locket and key. But after seeing her act so selfish. I feel disgusted. Chitoge sacrifised herself two times for Onodera and Raku. But right before Raku could meet Chitoge again, She confesses. She had so many chances, so many advantages but she wasted them all. And she confesses now of all time. But on the other hand, i think that she already knew that she will get rejected, so she confessed because this is her last chance to confess, even though she will be rejected before Raku meets Chitoge.

The thing about kosaki is, i've always loved her purity, and unbending love for a very long time. But, SHE'S WAY TO TIMID!, if she's at least do 50% effort of Marika, then she would clearly won

Users who are viewing this thread