Nisekoi: False Love

I've been avoiding this since it was completed. (I always do this when I feel sad if one is completed) JDHFKJDHFKJDFHDF Not like I hate it. This was one of my favorite harem manga eventhough I don't really prefer the harem genre. The reason why it's one of my favorite because of Chitoge. I was always captivated by her. I watched the anime adaptation first. (I have no idea about manga back then) I've watched it for like 3 times? 4? I don't really re-watch something, but Nisekoi always make me re-watch it again. But, that was from the past. I don't know about now. I still love Chitoge though. Onodera is great too!!! But, she's my #2 while Chitoge is #1. 👺

I liked the core story and the characters, I'm fine with the cliches but damn was the middle dragged out...

Double-page supporter
A lot of mixed opinions here

Nisekoi feels like the SAO of the Romcom harem genres where there are a lot of mixed opinions about certain developments in the story
I recommend newcomers of the community to start off with shows/mangas like these so they could understand some anime character tropes + cliches and they might also feel a little more familiar about them

For mid to veteran readers, I don't really recommend reading it cause... Well, it's pretty half-baked
Though I won't stop you from reading it, it's your choice and I'm just providing you with some info regarding the manga

Well, for anyone who's reading this
Hope you'll get a nice day/evening

Fed-Kun's army
ill probably come back every few years to read the last chapters
hate it or love it its a good conclusion

🤣Ignore the bad comments go read it. They just mad cause their ship didnt won 🤣

the one who won was actually the best girl 😍😘

Double-page supporter
amazingly written. the middle dragged a little bit but still very good. very happy with how it ended only complaint is I didn't get to see Chitoge in a wedding dress :(

story reminds me a bit of rent a girlfriend except there aren't as much filler chapters compared to rent a girlfriend

honestly this is my first manga ever that i have read and i got awestruck by the story. the development, reasoning and overall temperament of letting go and accepting your feelings are so on par, in the manga. i watched the anime recently too. so i am very happy that it was the very first manga i read. just loved every part of it.

in case if you are having second thoughts about reading this or not.. Believe me don't miss this GEM!!

can people tell me why onodera is so much loved? i can't understand, maybe i prefere Chitoge couse the tsundere stile like Taiga.

Double-page supporter
This is the first romance manga i read and it was very good,i enjoyed it a lot and best girl won because raku and her chemistry are very good thats why i ship them.

Users who are viewing this thread