Nishino ~ The Boy at the Bottom of the School Caste and Also at the Top of the Underground

I mean... why is the rating is only 5?
Well... I kinda get it...
The first 3 chapters are kinda bad, but the story is decent after that

Double-page supporter
everyone except three characters in this story is a complete asshole. Like yeah ok the art is ass cheeks but like the character writing is fucking abysmal.

Dex-chan lover
rating 5? im sure reader rate this manga that low bec MC is ugly just like Mushoku tensei get low rating bec mc is fat ugly

the story arent that bad to deserve it compare to other manga/novel with handsome/average mc with bad story but higher rating review

5 Rating. They really are vanilla fags. Guess some people can't appreciate a good manga. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Idk but, i feel like my english is dying while reading this..
if its not the translator.... its probably the author/writer.
too bad, i do like the premise.

Group Leader
I like this series albiet the author has a weird taste for loli's like most mangaka its still a good premise to make a story off of. Thanks TLR for the work.

Dex-chan lover
Is this manga just a self insert of the author? i mean all of the character except the mc,the loli,the bald guy and that rock dude is just pure evil, also the arc where the girl almost got raped is just pure stupidity, the story itself is ok but I think it deserved 5 point not 4.

Dex-chan lover
so is this still in hiatus or is it axed? saw that END tag and mangas in hiatus shouldn't have that (see HxH)

Dex-chan lover
If any of you novel readers out there know.. I'd love to be spoiled as to what in the hell is going on lol.

I was super confused cuz it went from like.. Popular dude said they hooked up, MC got all huffy puffy about it, but it's never touched up on again, yet homegirl is down super bad for our MC for whatever reason...
I'm so lost, so confused, please O' Great Novel Readers, provide this confused illiterate mind of mine with how things go.

Users who are viewing this thread