Nishino ~ The Boy at the Bottom of the School Caste and Also at the Top of the Underground

I have a message for those who ridiculed the MC's face,it's intentional if you aren't smart enough to notice, for ones who hate the plot even though it's shit, there is one so stop blatantly ridiculing because you don't like dark type manga's (if you don't read enough manga, some mangas need time to build up tension to make a suitable plot), for the ones the criticize the characters, its only 7 chapter's in, there isn't enough space to write it in all the underground action and the school activities. It is shit for now don't get me wrong, but if you ridicule it without giving truthful criticism you are the lowest scum of the earth like the ones who shit in the toilet but don't flush but instead you are the shit.

Dex-chan lover
in defense of the original novel, the plot looks bad because the mangaka is bad, with most freelancers getting hired for the -insert a high random number here- isekai this kind of stories that deserve far better get pushed on artists unable to port it well.

Awesome, it has the shit rating I always felt the LN should have. Thanks, internet! You've restored my faith once again.

Edit: Question2 sums everything up perfectly. Author is bad. Regardless of art, the author isn't smart, nor is he creative.

For people who are reading the comments to see if this is bad or not.
This manga is bad in terms of plots and dialogue. The characters are unpredictable the dialogues aren't connected, The art is so-so.
but there are some good aspects of it that it will make u feel like a person that's been ostracized and not very good-looking.
BUT OVERALL.. This manga is just SO bad that its SO good. its like Sharknado of manga

Fed-Kun's army
how tf does this shit have 8 chapters, the only thing that could save a shitty manga like that is art and even that is bad.

probably one of the worst thing i've read in a while, but well japan can do worse.

@migh It could definitely be better. The way the non-existent story presents itself just keeps leading into dead ends with no real buildup/payoff. A super powered socially awkward below average looking high-schooler that's obsessed with improving his own popularity but is being constantly rejected by his peers is a pretty good premise for a gag manga, but as an action manga I don't think it really works.

Double-page supporter
you know what, I don't care if the MC face are normal or mob type. At least do something about that spiky hair! it's weird! 😭

there is no such thing like "SO bad that its SO good". that's stupid logic

why don't you just admit that it's bad yet you still enjoy it since you have shit taste

It's bad. Real bad. But I'm too invested to stop so please don't stop the scanlations.

Dex-chan lover
It's funny, Buncololi is known for its character's writing, yet people get royally assblasted. rofl

Dex-chan lover
He looks kinda lame, the premise too. So not much else going for this one.

Double-page supporter
This is bad and getting worse, now i'm curious how it's gonna get even worse

It's not that bad. For sure is more fun that all that isekai shit where 90% of time all have the same ass plot. Don't understand all this hate for the manga, really. Out there are 30 isekai that copy each other, and you guys criticize this? Really?

Dex-chan lover
The manga skipped some explanation but what happened is simple:

Rose stole the money so to isolate Nishino even more, she didn't want to bully him but to deprive him of any contact with the classmates, even a normal greeting, that is already a lot for our unlucky MC, so that she would be the only person close to him and he would naturally start accepting her, her plan was well made but planned to hastily, I think in the novel her heist was explained better.

Musicist became a fanboy of his hardboiled persona, Nishino wanted to be cool and behaved that way on purpose, sadly, it worked only on 2 people.

Users who are viewing this thread