Nishuume Cheat no Tensei Madoushi 〜Saikyou ga 1000-nengo ni Tensei Shitara, Jinsei Yoyū Sugimashita〜

Double-page supporter
I swear I've read this plot synopsis on like 10 other things.

Dex-chan lover
Oh.... they stole the plot of 87 other Mangas that already exist....

read the title
read the synopsis

my thought

"here we go again"

Dex-chan lover
oh isekai ? yes. OP af in 1st chapter ? yes. become teenager ? yes. have kirito face ? yes. meet waifu at 1st chapter ? yes. poker face against bully ?? yes.
tbh nothing new in this manga, just the same pattern with slight different

Double-page supporter
can authors not think of anything else other than "i'm a bored af OP mage, let me reincarnate. WTF, magic is weaker now? time to investigate i guess. Uh oh, harem."

Dex-chan lover
Look everyone, this is what is selling in Japan right now

Aggregator gang
Bored of his life and going into the same boring type of story :D

Why is it that they always reincarnate, magic is weaker and somehow everybody is so dumb that they consider the strongest magic type the weakest? Let me guess, there's some kind of demon pulling the strings behind. And made the humans believe this.

Dex-chan lover
name seems really familiar
second life
cheat
reincarnation
mage
xxxx years
harem
school life
when you look at the summary
his ability is seen as defective, reminds of a certain man with inferior eyes
decline of magic power i think primarily of Okuteru since a chapter came out today, buuuuut im sure there's a better example b/c it feels like im missing one
huehuhuehuehuehuehuehueheuheuehueheuheuheuehuehuehuehuehue the ripples of SAO still running strong to this day
just wondering how this even continues
he pretty much says im looking for real strong guys my name is Goku
and... after defeating demon vonbax
-doesnt wander the vast world he inhabited doesn't consider the universe perhaps multiverse or just suicide and immediately comes to conclusion i got to jet the fuck outa there
and reincarnates
why did he ever think reincarnation magic would provide this opportunity?
and the minute he enters he pretty much curb stomps some street thugs out to rape a girl
-im sure this is going to be the trend... so ig he's just going to keep on meandering around till enough titties convince him being the strongest in this world is ok
and yknow you'd think with his disposition saving girls, receiving appreciation in its many different forms ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) would be among the things he'd be familiar with
but i guess she did just force him to cop a feel, that'd break any grown man... understandable

Aggregator gang
Premise looks the same as the crest and eye ones. On the other hand this one looks like the publisher actually hired a somewhat talented artists. Those entrails on the first page where awesome. Considering the cheap lazy quality of most manga with this type of genre I'm willing to give it a shot. Even if it's just to look at the pretty pictures.

I read the novel to this, it is pretty much a near perfect copy of the crest one. He gets two female companions, joins a school, that has a dungeon. Only main difference is his past self went down in history as a demon lord, not a god.

Dex-chan lover
Looks bog standard, but nothing overly offensive so far. I'll bookmark this for now. We shall see how forgettable this one is.

here's hoping in vain that the author gonna have a good gimmick. My first impression from ch1: the "gold/white/red/super saiyan god blue" magic aura probably won't have any unique distinction from each other aside from one color being owned by assholes and another color being owned by the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread