Nishuume Cheat no Tensei Madoushi 〜Saikyou ga 1000-nengo ni Tensei Shitara, Jinsei Yoyū Sugimashita〜

@Oryangatan Tensei meaning reincarnation, I'd suggest calling that as "OP-tensei"

BTW, in "Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life", he goes from another world to yet another world. Should it really be classified as isekai even if "our" world isn't involved ?

Dex-chan lover
@gubly
Thanks for the short spoiler.
I was wondering what the difference will be from the other four or five other mangas with the exact same premise. Seems like a pretty minor one though.
I'll follow this one for a few chapters and see if that changes anything.

Contributor
@Oryangatan not exactly as you describe, but as for as novels go, ones like those are usually tagged 俺TUEEE (basically mc overpowers enemies, self-insert gary stu where people get satisfaction from mc slaughtering everyone) or 主人公最強/無双 (mc is the strongest) most of the time even by authors themselves. this author has tagged it like that too. being such common tags, i think there needs to be an english equivalent too for filtering

Dex-chan lover
Uh...this manga seems like a straight copy of the sage that decided to reincarnate because his previous body crest magic was the worst for speed and power but he still became the strongest being on the planet, same development of magic going into the ground and people switching the best with the worse type, the exact same.
And as said before it fused with the inferior eyes story by instead of making a crest or the eye iris color using the color of the magic as way to understand the mage potential.
The other 2 have someone getting used to changing crest in his reincarnation and the other is about the MC trying to live under the radar, this MC instead have the same buff in both lives, looks like a easy walk story with no challenge.

this is just like https://mangadex.org/title/21901/shikkaku-mon-no-saikyou-kenja-sekai-saikyou-no-kenja-ga-sara-ni-tsuyokunaru-tame-ni-tensei-shimashita and https://mangadex.org/title/36284/the-reincarnation-magician-of-the-inferior-eyes , but waaaay worse. So far seems to be more rushed, with more clichés and much less interesting characters (especially the MC), and the art isn't that great either.

IDK GUYS THIS IS PRETTY GOOD, FOR ME BECAUSE I HAVE READ ALL GOOD SERIES AND NOTHING LEFT TO READ

Double-page supporter
resident-sleeper.png

I gotta applaud the salty guy in this world that completely reversed the thinking on what magic is good and which is bad. That level of salt takes dedication.

Fed-Kun's army
@xtheconman, that's rhetoric, whether to call this the same world or parallel.
Did you watch "Back to the Future"? :)

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I wouldn't go as far as to call this bad... But this is PITIFULLY average that brings NOTHING new to the table. It's a basic copy-paste template of other manga in the genre, which already weren't that good... I'll stick around since it is JUST starting but I have very low expectations for this one.

Double-page supporter
This is literally inferior eye but with a mc with emotions

Group Leader
@MilkDust And less stiff combat scenes. At least judging from the first chapter, it seems to try for dynamic fighting scenes, while inferior eyes might as well just take t-posed models of the characters and throw them at each other. Of course with the MC coming out on top while showing as much emotion as a week old corpse.
I still read Inferior eyes though because.... wait why do I?

Edit: After reading the first two chapters... hoo boy. This is bad.

F FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO GIVE 0 RATING WITHOUT READING IT FIRST IDIOTS​

its pretty good would give 9/10 for this.

Users who are viewing this thread