Nishuume Cheat no Tensei Madoushi 〜Saikyou ga 1000-nengo ni Tensei Shitara, Jinsei Yoyū Sugimashita〜

Dex-chan lover
You can't even rate things 0 on MD, you Einsteins. Though if you could, this would deserve it. I mean the plot, characters, setting, everything about it is shit we've all seen countless times before with zero originality applied, and even the art is bottom-tier garbage. Pretty much every single person who thinks this is good now is going to be dropping this sooner rather than later, and unless they're new to manga, they already know this on some level.

Group Leader
So... this is basically "The Reincarnation Magician with the Inferior Eyes" but not?

Edit: Or is it "The Strongest Sage of Disqualified Crest~ The World's Strongest Sage Reincarnated Himself to Become Even Stronger~" only not?

MD@Home
Are things like "cheat", "reincarnation" or "second life" considered buzzwords for manga titles or something? This is like the 123416th title with yet another variation on the same phrases. Originality aside, how do they expect the readers to be able to tell these apart...?

"misfit of the demon academy" but if it was a manga and not a light novel is what I'm getting.

but not the demon part or academy.

@KiTA yup, it's more like "The Strongest Sage of Disqualified Crest~ The World's Strongest Sage Reincarnated Himself to Become Even Stronger~" but worse.

Fed-Kun's army
In just the first 2 chapters you can already tell where this manga I going. Recommended for newcomers, but if you already read a "reincarnation", "OP MC" , "Harem" or "magic School" type manga before, I doubt that this will bring something new.

It’s like if the MC from “Misfit of the Demon Academy” got isekaid into “Strongest Sage of Disqualified Crest’s” world

Dex-chan lover
@KiTA: Yeah this series is almost a 90% copy of "Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja", with only a few minor changes, like here we have a Tsundere type in the Female Cast, and lacks a Loli A-Size Dragon Girl (atleast as far as i read the WN/LN). Also the Female cast seem more useless compared to the "Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja" one.

sure.. but that colored kind of magic explanation also reminds a lot of the "Reincarnation Magician of the Inferior Eyes"
"

Fed-Kun's army
I really really love this community because I could relate with majority of them. Looking at all of the comments, I guess this ain't gonna be a thing, and that means I don't have to waste my time

Users who are viewing this thread