Nishuume Cheat no Tensei Madoushi 〜Saikyou ga 1000-nengo ni Tensei Shitara, Jinsei Yoyū Sugimashita〜

Fed-Kun's army
@Horolus
- Yeah, he just kinda popped in and said oh look I'm reincarnated. From a guess, he just regained his memories...but some backstory would have been nice.
- I'm guessing who he was before already had money.
- If my first guess was right, he should have all the memories from before he "awakened" including language. That or they somehow speak the same dialect with no changes whatsoever over 1000 years.
- Because he's an idiot.
- Because he's an idiot.
- Because he's an idiot.

Is there any reincarnation series where the protagonist finds that all the people in the future are much stronger than they are? It would seem more realistic this way, since humanity in general seems to get better at killing each other. There probably aren't many works like that, since that would ruin the power fantasy that the target audience is looking for.

I don't care about something being unoriginal because everything is, but this manga isn't even entertaining... And I hate all the characters sooo... In this same genre there are better mangas so I will not waste time on this.

just enjoy the fact that it's a rare "op protagonist" type story. If this isn't your jam, you don't really have to define it in a bad way : /

Fed-Kun's army
The whole magic system makes sense, time pass and easiest magic that you can master is considered top notch while hardest magic is just too difficult that it is ignored, which leads to magic deterioration.

Side note: stop calling every tensei isekai, tensei =\= Isekai, isekai is another world, NOT reincarnation, tensei is reincarnation, NOT another world. There’s a difference, bet everyone that calls tensei isekai just checked the fantasy and reincarnation tag. If a fantasy manga has reincarnation tag on it and NOT isekai, it ISN’T isekai.

@Natoto
well to be fair there are a bunch that are even named "isekei tensai" floating around
also a good chunk if not the majority of isekai's are tensei's

Fed-Kun's army
@Roadrunner9000
Those are the isekai manga though, some of the tensei manga with old men and demon lords choosing to reincarnate in the future or something and were born and died in that same world shouldn’t be labeled isekai, yet some people still call it isekai and even label it as such.

Sure this ain’t original but it ain’t bad. No need to reinvent the wheel, jus the good at it. This should be much higher rated than the current poor rating.

i regurgitated

it's just another shameless self-insert isekai
i have encountered this shit far too many times that I actually physically recoil when i hear or read the word isekai

So, I am currently in chapter 13 of the WN/LN basically the same thing but I digress. The manga? Is absolutely terrible, it's paced poorly in comparison, leaves off the starting 2-3 chapters from the LN/WN, and is all around pretty terrible due to how rushed it is. Overall I would rate the manga a solid 3/20 if I had to be nice simply due to the fact that the LN/WN is so much better in comparison (However, the visuals are appealing if you have a hard time imagining a scenario.)

Alternatively, how @TastyPoison worded it.
i regurgitated

it's just another shameless self-insert isekai
i have encountered this shit far too many times that I actually physically recoil when i hear or read the word isekai

YMXTc0im.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if copyright laws are different in japan, it's so strange that every fucking manga/light novel coming out of there seems to be the same as the last. It sucks to see the quality of material just getting lazier and lazier.

a perfect copycat from Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja ,exactly same setting : MC is OP but understimate, Reincarnate to the future, got rare skill but understimate, even the development story is same......this is a perfect plagiarism...smh

Dex-chan lover
@kalyzta23 I was going to say that, but.... hhh, I don't know man. This is as generic as it can get.

Maybe I'll give it a chance until chapt 5.

Users who are viewing this thread