Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 10

Ngl, i'd like this to get an anime just to see that goddess tears magic animated in its full glory, what a dope as f**k skill, easily top 5 i've seen in any manga.

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhh! Second waifu confirmed, just look at those icy eyes and eyebrows (⁠ノ⁠≧⁠∇⁠≦⁠)⁠ノ⁠ ⁠ミ⁠ ⁠┻⁠━⁠┻
Btw, his name still a secret right!?😂🤣😂

Double-page supporter
Let's be honest here. These 3 guys, a bullied kid, a kid who never went outside, and a naive girl. None of them has a speck of social or life experience. Expecting any of them to do anything sensible adults would do is completely out of question.

Dex-chan lover
tears? the result looks like a vomit damn

if the tears can evaporate a monster's body, i wonder if it's a panacea for humans.

LMAO mc said to call him nito but she's like nah i'll call you masamune whether you like it or not lmao

uhh yea regardless if he got a tragic backstory, i want him dead since he really just go there to pick a fight. fuck around and find out. highly doubt he'll die tho since mc is a mfing pussy but i want to bet everything to toa that she'll roast him with lightning magic... hopefully.

Dex-chan lover
Mentally scars already scared girl with eldritch abomination.

Doesn't elaborate.

Leaves.

Users who are viewing this thread