Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Thats reminds me something Lovecraftian, that was too creppy and heretically cool to fear and see

So that was overkill, he summoned a goddess to kill it... with fucking tears

Cliche..

Stupid side character come, pissing off MC, then he died, then country going after MC, maybe MC will just destroy the country instead by calling the goddess...

Dex-chan lover
Goddess's Bloody Tears....that was Metal AF! No, I really mean, if you would create such an effect at a metal concert, you couldn't control the crowd anymore. The hype would be through the roof, until the band and the first 2 rows melt, that is. Then the mood would be suddenly curbed.

Fed-Kun's army
Actually, it would be nice if MC started fighting barehanded at this point. No need for magic.

Like, c'mon. You're level 697, all your stats are 6970. That noot kelaine didn't stand a chance as you broke off its antlers.

You don't even need any attribute enhancement. Just wrap your fists in cloth to absorb all the blood.

Aggregator gang
For a whole chapter saying “Let's keep this secret!” They got discovered too fast!

And i didn't expect “Goddess's bloody tears” would be named that literally lol. It for real involves a goddess coming there and crying blood

Double-page supporter
shouldn't knights be a bit more pious, seems like they're lunatics in every manga, but I guess that's not too far from reality

Dex-chan lover
Shark dude will beat the mc ass

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Nicee I hope they release the next chapter soon. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update.

Garbage Shits just dont know their place, u cant defeat an op heroine with a op isekaid person

Users who are viewing this thread