Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
Damn ngl this goddess tear magic was the most op magic i seen in a isekai series and seriously knight girl,you had to break his promise in just one chapter,this is why i prefer the second waifu more than you bc you are pathetic and useless also stupid

That creep kind of guy is the most annoying shit I ever see in any kind of mango, mostly muscle brain sociopath idiot or wannabe psychopath and act like god of doodoo or something

Never seen someone summon a giant waifu that blinks blood at enemies before. This has certainly been an eye opener.

That skill was creepy AF.
I thought they would meet up in private, or at least at night but nope. Lets do this in broad daylight.
Also Psycho Scythe is so irritating.

Contributor
Dead ass that skill was terrifying.

Imagine being there as the sky renders open and the face of an angered deity crack open and rain down tears of blood upon the beast. I can't say with confidence that I wouldn't shit my pants.

If all the skills he learns or that call, I'm all in baybee.

Dex-chan lover
awesome, having sierra react like that sold it so well. kind of shoehorned in explaining the ability in a shitty way but hey, if its cool who cares

Dex-chan lover
I'll echo some of the comments here, that skill was pretty awesome.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit that goddess tear was very original and fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread