Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 23 - The Truth About the Hero Summoning

She is afraid of magic because it was used to torture and kill people? I guess she should stop using swords, those are also used to kill. And sometimes torture. xD

Dex-chan lover
Good thing he wasn't summoned to Italy! Dude would die of heart attack after few days, since hugging and kissing is natural between friends :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
She is afraid of magic because it was used to torture and kill people? I guess she should stop using swords, those are also used to kill. And sometimes torture. xD
She would have known that all along and got used to the reality a long time ago. She also uses magic in combat, so that's no shock for her either. It's just the willingness of some individuals to torture lots of people to death to trigger magic that bothered her. If you compared it to swords, it would be like someone telling her that certain magic swords, in fact, require humans as ingredients to manufacture. She wouldn't look at magic swords the same anymore, as she couldn't help but wonder if any random magic sword she happens to see had been made using such a technique. Maybe even her own...

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel like these two kingdoms are about to go to war over this hero summoning and anti-demon crusade

Dex-chan lover
No. Gtfo, not you. He belongs to Toa, don't touch him with your nasteh hands.

Users who are viewing this thread