Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 28.2

Contributor
I need to see how this plays out. I fear the other summoned dipshit schoolmates are going to interfere being woefully misguided or seeking power. For once, I want MC to exact his revenge without outside interference. Let them try to stop him AFTER she's beyond rescuing for once.
If I remember correctly it was said that they were sent somewhere else.

Dex-chan lover
do it! DO IT!!! DO IT!!!

ps: go back and re read ch 1

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That's a fine damn body, why not bring her to a play yeah?

Last edited:
Playing the victim card against those who are doing revenge and self-defense after they themselves were doing a crime against humanity and infringing human right, eh? Kind of reminds me of a certain country today.... Oh well.... I won't talk about it directly, this site won't allow me and will ban me anyway, should I talk about it. But you all know which country I am talking about, right?

Whether you like it or not, these authors are definitely using real world events as a reference, therefore it's kind of obvious that us readers would be baited to talk about it.

Dex-chan lover
Please actually do it, please don't be like the other isekai's mc where they talk too much and ended up with the enemy escaping

Dex-chan lover
ah finally he gets to kill her but since it's posted in segments it was short i wish it wasn't release din segments

Dex-chan lover
This kind of development makes me think if there is a story where the people kicked out somewhere to die for being "too weak" by evil summoners (I remember this one and the one with status effects doing so explicitly, but I think there are others less detailed) actually do it because they know they have the potential to become too OP. Every time they seem to go "who are you" or "how?"...

Dex-chan lover
for a change, here we have a revenge plot that actually sees it's revenge within reasonable time. i also wish we'd have longer chapters, since i'm all in for what's to come here, but those chapters just have become the norm these days.

Dex-chan lover
i dont know about that. In previous chapters, ppl/enemies have shown up showing to be seemingly important but then Nito comes walking by, waves his hand, and they're donzo.
I'm prety sure those were just fodder characters. They exist purely just to show how strong the MC is when he defeats them.

Will there finally be a good revenge starting plot isekai manga?
Funny thing is that what's making this a good manga is just the MC getting his revenge and no stupid bullshit delaying the revenge while the MC have the power to end this quickly since the beginning of the story or worst, the MC not doing his revenge for no decent reason except "killing is bad"...

Users who are viewing this thread