Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 33.2

Group Leader

Also baldy is that stereotypical drunk adventurer from the start that kept trying to hit on MC's harem until Cat God-sama Neko Punched the shit out of him. Everyone else but the White Knights at the end as newly created cannon fodder for the scene.

Dex-chan lover
Are those the elite knights of the country? Didn't Nito need to fight against that crazy bastard who sliced the bear in two? They look like a circus troupe, though. I can't really remember them.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad I'm not the only one being confused why I cared about these characters. I don't remember any of them and I only sorta remember those ashe people as being some big shots merc band.

Dex-chan lover
:huh: I noticed Zoro was there too. Of MC reverses his getting lost skill, he will be omniscient

Dex-chan lover
hey guys, i bought POTIONS!!!
but let's just forget that guy who almost died for real!!!

F u dumbass

Dex-chan lover
Not looking back on this snail pace manga lemme try remember.

I think bald guy is the trope of, signing up for the guild get harassed by strongman.
I think the black haired guy is a snake sword dude or something? Maybe a scythe? It blends together.
No idea who the rest are

Dex-chan lover
Is the official release this slow? Or is this translation back up (for which I am eternally grateful for tbh)? I was just wondering because the release of this is quite spread out

Double-page supporter
Man, the direction for this is getting really annoying. It’s like One Punch Man, but forgettable side characters. We all know there’s nothing stopping Nito from slaughtering the monsters, but the build up is way too slow considering the release schedule of this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread