Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Ch. 9.1

Dex-chan lover
man that creature looks cool and yeah I can totally see these dumbasses blurting out MCs name and the girls Class to everyone in the world OTL

Dex-chan lover
take out the knight, even Toa was throwing daggers at her

Heard that name once by accident:

Don't call me by that "name".

Sure thing, "name".
Hi "name".
Can I help you "name"?
"Name", help me.
Everybody, follow "name"!

*facepalm*

Aggregator gang
@Streoxys
Lol yeah, and it will keep happening more than you think until they both notice(girls), it will take time...a lot..

That's all I can say.

Fed-Kun's army
Can’t wait to see a depiction of the magic he uses next chapter. It sounded pretty fucking gruesome in the novel

Also, in the novel it was stated that the rank of the quest you can take is dictated by the highest rank in the party, dunno why they didn’t state that here. Since she’s rank A that means they can take rank A quests. Doesn’t make much sense tbh, but at least it’s an explanation

@conscript117

Yup, there goes his incognito approach plan, down the drain, with couple of idiots. 🙃

edit: missed my chance to make some lame pun with nito in incognito heh

Dex-chan lover
"You can currently only take E rank quests, but since I'm here, an A rank adventurer, D rank quests are also fine"
"What's this?"
"A Kelaine ~bla bla~ explanation ~bla bla~"
"Ok, let's do this"
"Ok"

~some time later, already on the quest~

"Defeating a Kelaine would be an A rank quest..."

Why even mention a restriction to quests they can take, when you throw that out of the window within the same chapter?
*facepalm*

@blablablub they said D rank or higher. It's just a line the author put in to explain why they are able to take such a high-rank quest, nothing too odd about it

i don't know... I thought it had said it was a Hot Kelaine for a moment. Then I realized either their definition of hot included a really wide spectrum or I am just blind.

@blablablub She said D rank or higher. I imagine she stated D rank because we it was a rank higher than the quest they can take, however I think it would have been better if the guild made it so that they could take a quest only a rank above the average rank of the members in the party.

Dex-chan lover
Hoot hoot, noot noot, a kelaine came from the forest, tall as a tower.

Users who are viewing this thread