Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
So i feel like Japan has different games than i do, because all this talk of healers and tanks and other utility or non-dps classes being trash just confuses the hell out of me. I am more tired of being forced to play into specific roles or go solo. Those roles being the tank,
healer, enhancer etc classes that "work best" in a party.

I mean it just makes no sense to disrespect the guy who can fix your shit or who stands in front of you so you don't need fixing...

What brought all this about? There was even that one story where the guy thought mages were useless.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol this manga's a low-key weeb killer. Beware near tall buildings, lads. You might just have some pro-weeb slam onto you.

i dont understand ching chongs, healers are awesome, yeah lets go raid a dungeon with just tank and dps, ffs im so tired of this ching mentality chong, do they really need another nuke?

Dex-chan lover
I can't comprehend these "healers are the weakest" trend on japan. like, what? you prefer to let your wounds open and bleeds to death?

the ability to heal gives confidence for someone to let as loose as they want since if anything happens except instant death then you are fine. but noooo We HaVe To BoOlY tHeM wEaK HeAlErS

Fed-Kun's army
@Dezaki

I think healers in general are weak since they have no offensive spell at all. they are useless cause they cannot attack. they can only heal and be a slave for healing.
Then the authors just put something like HEALING BOMB or HEALING DEATH M*THERF*CKING GRENADE LAUNCHER on the word heal then the healer become a.. KILLER of sort.

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki
I blame RPGs. Particularly MMORPGs, where healers are slow to solo content by themselves. It’s like a very shitty, easy to prove wrong stereotype.

Healers are weak, yes, and I understand if he was just an ordinary healer you could find anywhere, it would be frustrating, but you presumably have a dozen or two dozen kids with important roles.

I feel like a lot of these stories are biased in some way from real life minor negative influences. But c’mon. Healers and tanks are high responsibility roles that are crucial for difficult content. You can find DPS guys anywhere. This constant healers are shit bias gives me the impression that most authors have hardly played mmos, or intentionally create a laughably stupid setting to flex normal strategies against these cavemen in another world.

@Closedbox
I think healers in general are weak since they have no offensive spell at all. they are useless cause they cannot attack. they can only heal and be a slave for healing.
What a terrible setting or game this is.

Group Leader
@Sweet_Seats people who remain silent in the face of tyranny are siding with the oppressor. the bystanders who watch him get bullied and do nothing are just as guilty

Dex-chan lover
Here we go again boys! another edgy isekai story, i'll admit if i'm here is cuz' i like them, and besides, the girls in the cover are hot.

Dex-chan lover
Healercuck 2: Electric Boogaloo
At least change it up a bit if you're gonna copy someone else's homework

Well, here's to hoping the MC actually follows through with what they say and enact their "revenge" instead of threatening to kill them and then walking away

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@Ptakers
I am tired of having to moderate your comments. You have been given multiple opportunities to clean up your language and change your posting habits. Referring to people as racial slurs and suggesting that they be "nuked again" is just completely unacceptable.

Enjoy your 1 month comment ban. If you can't shape up after this one, we'll keep trying longer bans until you get the message.

-Zeph

Aggregator gang
Skimmed the webnovel up to chapter 46~ it looks like this story is a mix between Arifureta and Dungeon Seeker. It's not terrible, but it's definitely following a lot of angst/revenge tropes from the isekai genre. If you liked Arifureta and Dungeon Seeker, this is for you.

There's a lot of gore in the story so I wonder if the manga is going to keep the bloody stuff or pretty it up?

Another isekai revenge fantasy rebrand, even has the "isekai cope" status effect of the other one. Judging from the cover, the MC is likely to give up his revenge too because he gets companions that value him and he'll end up sparing his persecuting classmates. It's all so tiresome... This genre needs help in the form of straight up adventure and less OP haremshit or revenge baiting, dude is in another world ffs and has no reason to associate with those people.

@boag
You should include the recruitment to copy skill.
Btw, is anyone know the first healer trope? Acording to timeline😐

Double-page supporter
I'm waiting for a one-shot in which the plot twist is that instead of getting isekai'd the protagonist just shoots up his classmates.
That would be a fun experience.

Why is it always the healer? "Wait! You have the power to heal us from injuries, wounds, toxins and debuffs, or in other words just keep us alive? YOU'RE USELESS!" What sort of brain dead idiot would ever think that, especially for a party staying on the frontlines. Let allow heroes who are going to be diving into the brunt of it.
I could understand if it was resource collection or some of the production jobs, they would be useless going to the frontlines. But even a potion maker or blacksmith could be useful as part of the team.

Supporter
@elixir6 it's most likely because either classes like hero can heal as well or just the idea of having no offensive power is considered bad, why need a healer when you've got classes that don't need healing basically

Users who are viewing this thread