Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Seems a tad generic, but given the MC is a healer I'll keep an eye on it for now. Healer being my favorite role on games / MMO's, I'm mad that they always get shafted in these Isekai stories, lol. Some really shitty gods must govern all these worlds if they're idea of balance completely excludes the support roles.

It honestly sucks, man. Most of the time the healer role in manga is completely turned upside down, be it by some dumbass pumping all his bonus stats into evasion, or having his heal be a plot mcguffin that literally does anything and everything he wants. And, on the rare occasion that we do get a good representation of a healer, the manga either gets cut short(Life Howling), or has some fucking god awful side characters / drama. (Live Dungeon)

Aggregator gang
This kind of shit again. I really hate it when the WHOLE class has to summon together with the MC.

Dex-chan lover
ahh shite.. here we go again..
welp.. clearly they dont know how to play RPG.. hahaha..
that skill/sick he have.. bet your ass that's gonna make him OP.. like breaking the rules of this world or something..

Dex-chan lover
i need this series to be full bent angsty and fulfilled his revenge on both that classmates and kingdom. turn him to be the next demon lord that is truly brutal that even the goddess decided to summon new real shounen protagonist hero to defeat him. please no redemption arc on the early phase of the story where he found/buy slave girl.

@Jeikob you haven't read https://mangadex.org/title/21946/the-wrong-way-to-use-healing-magic ? that healer was a wimp turned into a chad that the demon force feared him more that the actual hero

Fed-Kun's army
@Talismaster

Healers are just healers they are intended only to heal. we as a player we are the ones who make hybrid build so they can kick ass..
We put STR AGI or DEX on a healer who is supposed to have a full INT setup to increase heal.

For example Ragnarok game..

Priest is supposed to be a FULL SUPPORT character yet we put offensive spell because idk.. why not just go MONK right?

Dex-chan lover
I know isekai stories are unoriginal but at least make the MC edging motivation believable author 😑

This guy got bullied with the lowest grade harrasment. An errand boy with the bullies even gave him money to buy (wtf) and that prompt him to kill himself (wtf 2).
Then got summon/reincarnate and they all shit on healers because they are weak (wtf 3).
Then instead going to hospital to make better use of his skill they send him to random places to let him die (wtf 4).

Dex-chan lover
@Closedbox
I can see where you’re coming from, but I don’t agree with it.

Unless they’re damn good at their job, I don’t like healers that sit around waiting for people to get hurt. Yeah, hybrid healers are something players make to make healers better than what they are, but why not? If you can convert MP into extra HP, and outsustain a DPS from bursting you down...? So what? Hybrid tank healer, self-healing DPS, all rounders, whatever.

If a healer can attack, they should attack. But that doesn’t make them faulty for straying away from their main job. The original, basic idea that a healer should only heal is inherently boring. Healing is a wonderful tool! If you can make a kit with healing others or yourself at its core, all the better! You’re making it sound like people that don’t go full support as a healer are wrong. I don’t appreciate that. To deviate from the norm is innovation. Creativity at its finest.

Fed-Kun's army
I predict the edgyness would only be early on, judging from the cover art.

Fed-Kun's army
@Talismaster

LOL just read what you are writing my friend... the author clearly tell us that they are only a HEALER... a HEALER... a HEALER... those people who HEAL.. not some hybrid shit that you are saying he is not a monk nor a priest nor a celestial watsoever.. he is a freaking HEALER ONLY.

HEALER at core is shit... that's why i said author slaps them with AGGRESIVE NOUN to make them cool to make them a hybrid to make them "INNOVATE"

So basically HEALER AT CORE IS WEAK ASS.. just like what you have said.

So why are we still arguing? the moment you slap innovation and hybrid that is not a HEALER anymore..

Group Leader
I expect the edge.
I NEED THE EDGE
GIVE ME MORE SHARP OBJECTS

Dex-chan lover
@Closedbox
Whether it’s a pure healer or not, if it heals someone, it’s a healer. If they can do that and other things that make them more useful than what’s in the name, power to them.

Another supposedly weakest skill turned out to be OP and betrayal. Really reminds me of arifueta

Fed-Kun's army
@Talismaster

We are taking about job? are you blind it's on the STATUS PLATE or STATUS it's a freaking JOB..

Priest can heal but it's not a "HEALER"
Monks can heal but it's not a "HEALER"
Crusader can heal but it's not a "HEALER"
Your mama can heal your wounds but it's not a "HEALER"

let's just focus on the "HEALER" job and not add some of your fantasy thing... since as i said before if you add your fantasy innovation it's not "HEALER" anymore.

Are they going to ignore the fact that his status says "Goddess's divine blessing" or whatever?

Aggregator gang
I wonder how much it is to hire an artist for one of these, I'm sure I could probably make up a better story (at the start atleast) that most of these braindead copycat stories

Is that backstory supposed to tug my heartstring or something? He accepted the victim role himself, doesn't that mean he himself admitted that he's a trash/slave. Am I supposed to pity someone who blames the world for his bullying and needs to be reincarnated as a wake-up call to finally be able to fight back? Surely you can do better than that author-san.

Users who are viewing this thread