Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

He called her a bystander after she asked to them to lay off and doubled checked with you..

Double-page supporter
wow,,, some emo fuckhead who blamses his problems on others.

Girl tried to help him.. then he told her its ok to her face. Later says he will kill them all. Guess what, people are bystanders cause they dont give a fuck about you. Not their problem.
Not going to comment on the healer being trash. thats just idiocy, coming from a gamer as myself who knows how useful support skills are.

This was pathetic. Emos like him are scary when given power. These guys are teh school shooters.

My man's an edgelord among edgelords. Healer's trash? Do they all have instant recovery potions of something?

Dex-chan lover
Ok retards, she calls the bullies and once she turns her back to do something else the bullies beat the crap out of him at school and out of school. That's how bullying works.

@Velsy
So edgy it cut the sub forums.

Dex-chan lover
would've been sick if he suddenly had fire around him and comes out a demonic hand of the depths of the underworld then he suddenly becomes a demon general and half of the throne room's populace dies as they burn away and he gets transported to a random location to wreak havoc

if you gonna be edgy, be extra edgy.

Also, the problem with being bullied is that they don't bother risking all to go against it and rather make long-term plans like as if they're saying "ah, I'd be successful in the future and will tell stories of my growth and success through these hard times." or they'd become so pessimistic about life and people in general. You gotta learn how to escape from it or at the least evade it if you can't fight back, a lil bit of petty unnoticeable revenge once in a while if you want. Not everyone is persistent enough to try to subdue someone so difficult to manipulate, thing is, they'd rather find one easy to mess around with instead.

weird world alright, gotta box in the sociopolitical stuff.

They didn't notice that he is the only one with a Goddess Divine Protection. Not even the Hero have that.

Everyone who think that healer is useless. Basicaly don't know how powerful they are in RPG world

Fed-Kun's army
I get the “premise” but this was half cocked...I mean the hate reasoning doesn’t seem justified enough....on both sides

the art shoes some effort is being put in this but these starts are so stupid. My god no wonder their world is doomed. How can they not know the usefulness of someone that prevents you from dying? Why do they have to badmouth one of the heroes? Why are the so foolishly villianous?
The only way i can explain this behavior is that just because the world is dangerous doesn't mean those trying to save it are good. But damn are they stupid.

Aggregator gang
The art shows how much the ln must be popular... They wouldn't get a mediocre a99rtist to draw just any unpopular ln.

I'll see where this is going.

Complaining about bystandards, yet the glasses girl stood up for you multiple times. Big brain hours.

So you tel me, there is only him and his classmates ? What nonsens is this ? A magic spell from someone that doesn't know the location could be that specific by taking every person of a class, even if they are not in the same room ? i don't think so...
At least take every people of the school, not only MC class....

Users who are viewing this thread