Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@Mysery7777777F:
1. Doesn't really work majority of the time, as teachers don't really want to worry about anything else that getting the scores up and performance of the student (because those in-turn help in increasing their own salary). Heck there are many people and teachers, who believe that bullying is an appropriate thing to do as it prepares a person to face the society.
2. Changing School is also not that easy, depending on the country or region one stays. There are even parents who don't want to bother changing schools just because their child got bullied as it cost a lot, and then there is the hassle of the changing as well (like getting a Transfer Certificate, or answering the question of the new possible school as to why the child left their previous school, etc).
3. If one could use their brain, then they wouldn't be bullied in the first place, as people who bully others often target only those whom they know is weak-minded.
4. Well, majority of people do continue to "hold on", as long as they can, but usually they end up going the suicide path or continue to live on a unhappy life (only a few ever manage to have a happy life after getting bullied).
5. Fighting back, is a possible option, but with possible bad results, as the people who usually bully others are those who are trusted by many or form a group to help support each other. So, when it comes to answering back, people tends to listen to the side which has more majority (whether its right or wrong), because its easier to judge that way. And as i mentioned before, people who bully others, usually pick their target, whom they know can't fight back.
6. Yeah, miracle never happens in real life.

In-short, the problem with bullying lies with how our society works, with many focusing on being or achieving the same status as others, like becoming successful in life or carrier. They don't generally want to support or worry about others who are different and can't be achiever types. Like most of the times, if a bullying case comes to light around the world, the School or College authorities try to "shush it down", because it could affect their standing. And even if the situation goes out of hand, and media gets involved (usually happens when a suicide occurs), the topic gets talked a bit, and then Helplines starts appearing to help those in need, and then everything goes quite in a few months.

Currently, people are worrying about stuff like Gaming Addiction, or Snapchat addiction, etc. Because some people are dying or having health issues because of them. But in comparison, far more people commit suicide or end up dying around the world because of bullying, peer-pressure, or academic pressure, but no one worries about them or question much about them, as they are generally standard stuff which we have come to accept.

@versub: Well the manga seemed to have rushed somewhat on the characterization and history of the MC, so we aren't really sure how badly he had been bullied in the past.

As for classmate calling out to the bullies, well there isn't any clear cut notion to do anything in there. I mean, even if he would have talked back at that moment, that girl couldn't have done anything against those boys except maybe inform the teachers (who usually ignore these kind of stuff). And those guys just asked MC to bring some stuff for them, which while doesn't seem much like a bully from the outside, but might have other implications to the victim. Plus there is a chance that the MC might have been beaten later on if he answered back properly (be it any situation, us humans tend to want to avoid getting hurt, for which we would do anything, even be a gofer for someone else).

Aggregator gang
WTF is wrong with this dude? everyone has their own part in bullying?? why the f would you blame others because of your weakness? they may be selfish but thats it. instead of blaming the one who bully you, you want to pick the weaker side/bystander and blame them because they didn't help you? for frick sake they aren't your mom, they dont have the obligation and responsibility to take care of a pathetic guy like you, they may not be a good person but definitely not bad one too, you can hate them but you don't have the right to blame them as*hole....

Dex-chan lover
From what I could tell, he was the only one who also has 'Goddess' blessing'.

... Hmm? Curious indeed.

Dex-chan lover
Meh, I can accept MC who's blinded by revenge, but this one is already blind even before that

Aggregator gang
From skimming through the WN raws, this one just doesn't excite at all. His fire for revenge is weak as fuck.

@Morose Wow so many .... Well basicly all Bullying is worst
They going school to take a fight.. they dont care about grade or someshit
When you Victim. Remember your family Don't Give up
That why.. I talk To Mc Weak af
I already read many manga Who died like this is, weak person
you don't care about family?? .. well is just fiction
So Don't take serious

Dex-chan lover
Sweet_Seats:
If an accident occurs near someone, and that person doesn't help out and acts as a bystander, would you think that person is right to do so, because the person who got into the accident isn't related to the bystander, nor they are the mom of the person who got into accident. And its entirely possible that the one who got into the accident was because of their own fault or weakness, and is a pathetic person as well. So, would you still decide to standby and do nothing in that situation?

Also, the MC didn't just blame the "Bystander". He even blamed the "Supporters", the "Bullies" and the "Victims" as well (aka., himself). He blamed everyone equally, which is kind of true.

@Mysery7777777F: Well what i mentioned, isn't something that is taken from a story or a manga. Its something from real life. And mind you most of the time the manga or stories relating to bullying are quite toned down compared to what happens in Real Life.
Also, there isn't just bully of the weak by others (like a student bullying other student), there are other kinds of bullying as well, which people don't really consider as one, like for example a teacher bullying a student because of their bad results or not being able to do some work.

While, i don't have any personal experience of a student bullying me when i was young, but i do have experience of a teacher punishing me which is almost as bad as bullying (like some sort of torture room treatment).

Dex-chan lover
this better be edgy as fuck, with him fucking some bitches and raping shit.

LES GO

Fed-Kun's army
All that time sucking my healer's dick as a Tank main and they just threw theirs away.

Aggregator gang
I have 0 expectations for this bullshit, but i can enjoy the revenge anyway, so let's see.

This is the 4th manga with the exact same plot
Edit: the 4th that i find, there maybe more... lazy writing

Person1: Hey, this guy is a healer! Fantastic, lets keep him around just in case we encounter a very powerful enemy and somebody gets hurt.
Person2: Nah, fuck it, we dont care if our summoned heros die, we just sommon new ones!

Users who are viewing this thread