Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
@Thoughtgap

yeah the fact he survived a triggerd level 500 mimic when he clearly is much lower level himself is pretty fishy....
there could be tons of ways to spin it tho, like it might have actually been intelligent and tried to talk to him but was not able to speak his language and only attacked because it was offended or something.
the fact he could even kill it is pretty strange too but could be explained by erosion attacks being super strong because of the blessing ( like in kumo desu ga nani ka ).
there are lots of ways to explain away these parts, but its going to be hard to get a decent narrative now that he is most likely OP from this one powerup.

but anyway if you look at the mimic it's pretty clear that the mimic did not care to actually try eat him, or it was unable as he was too fast.
mimics might not be fast, but they are fully capable of restricting your moments if you actually try to open it.
i would think it found him "distacefull" to be the most reasonable explanation or some other reason for it to not actually wanting to try in the first place.
the explanation of it " failing" would suggest that it wasn't a verry strong mimic but the level 500 status contradicts that.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
wow, he became so strong so fast!
-rolls eyes-

Dex-chan lover
What was that knight that appeared in his vision when he drank the potion. I wonder if it's Silver chariot

Fed-Kun's army
@Solipsist
100% agree with you on that. These revenge isekai just get a random power boost for no reason, but to progress the plot. Also can’t really blame the author for the topic, cause this is still the isekai era that we’re living in. But I can blame the scanlation for bring this manga to my eyes. AND I can blame 100% myself for even giving myself the chance of reading this.

Dex-chan lover
I never understand why author always include HP in the stats in this kind isekai. Unless if it was a game.
By right a lv 500 monster should 1 hit a lv 1 if it hits anywhere on your body with your abysmal HP and defense .
And any hit that lop your head will still insta kill you no matter how high it is so whats the point of HP?

Dex-chan lover
@xininja
..Yup.
The only thing I can say in my defense, is that the cover looked nice, and if the manga had the tag of "Video Game", I wouldn't bother reading it.

well that op came sooner then expected. thought it was going to be a slow power up then revenge time. so now the question is directly into revenge or slowly destroy them all

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu : the reasons for HPs is simple really. The writer suck and don't want to think about how the world works because "It's magic".
In a world where people not only think of healers as trash but actively try to kill them what did you expect?

Damn... Instant OP eh? Why did you choose to do it, author? The second blessing from the god's potion is already enough for him. Now I'm wondering whether is the MC gonna struggle at anything if you make him OP from the get go. I hope the author can make this interesting without messing up the power level in the future. Well... enough ranting, I'm still gonna read it anyway!

So this is my conspiracy theory. In Ch1, the chick said it's a completely random teleport, so it could be that the Revenge God messed with the destination and teleported him into a 'cheat' dungeon. You know the ones for devs where you can make a character OP, etc.
At least that's my rationale for an lvl500 mimic not one-shotting him.

So no wonder this other world had to summon heroes to save them. They are too stupid to realise support classes are force multipliers. All they would have to do is support him for a while, so he can level up then they would have a way to buff and heal the other heroes. The premise of this manga makes no sense as it relies on people being so stupid that never should have formed a civilisation to begin with.

I'm still going to keep reading as I enjoy trash isekai far too much.

Dex-chan lover
huh, kinda reminds me of rune factory. There's an accessory in the games that does something similar. The trick was to give yourself every status effect in the game while wearing it and you would be unstoppable. Add that there's an easy to make item that gives you every status effect when you drink it and the game breaks.

Users who are viewing this thread