Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
...ugh! Why can't we have an MC get revenge through their OWN merit... fucking revenge god going against the right way of the world..

@Meridis Which runefactory? I only have tides of destiny for the wii and 4 for the 3ds and havent come across something like that yet. (have'nt beat tides though).

@boogle Yeah, its pretty likely the RG hijacked the RTP. Though usualy cheat dungeons exist "outside the map" so in this case it'd prob be in an alt dimension, so i dont think its that but more like an impossible dungeon somewhere in the world and he got placed at the treasure room, though if thats the case then when he exits he's going to have to face the final boss xd

Dex-chan lover
Another one of those instant power up stories... Fuuuuuck...

Fed-Kun's army
A lv 1 healer defeating a lv 500 mimic in one hit, but not vice versa. hmmm 🤔

Why in the world is the first monster he encounters a lv 500? I would have assumed he makes his way from being attacked to using the erosion spell over and over again on weaker, or no suspecting things... or I don't know, literally anything else other than leveling up to max op bullhickey in one shot that can't even be called a battle.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, a classic scenario where MC gets leveled up instantly.

This is why the use of health point system is bullshit comparing to realistic damage in story like this.

Of course realistically speaking a wound cause by bite in the hand are not enough to kill you instantly even if your enemy is hell dog, mimic or whatever.

But in game point base health system like rpg game(Skyrim for example) a single arrow in the knee is enough to kill an enemy if you have so much damage.

And here we got hp point system story : lv500 mimic that cant one hit lv1 healer cause it bite in the hand so it not 'realistic' to die instantly by mere wound in the hand ._.

Deus ex Machina much? He gets a divine protection just with his luck. This said divine protection turns him into the personification of OP. Not liking it so far.

So the first chest he comes across gives him the ability to use his healing magic to cast instant death on everything, and he immediately then finds a level 500 mimic that he OHKO’s?

...yeah, I’m out.

Dex-chan lover
If those notifs ring, I'd go deaf.

The plot convenience is so blatantly obvious lmao.

Also the deus ex machina with the god of mischief and his medicine, oh lord.

I guess the potion or the the Goddess Divine Protection save his life. If It's the potion than he is lucky to have not open the mimic chest or he would have died on the spot and it seem he was send to a high level dungeon to make sure of it.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly thoose pings and flashing boxes would drive anyone insane truthfully ....

Users who are viewing this thread