Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Thats so weird that "attack" increases your offensive power, "defense" and "magic defense" increases your defensive power and so on, but "agility" does NOT make you faster.

All the comments about his choice of name, he just embraced it. Accepting yourself is the first step. Tho at this point it makes no sense anymore as apparently hes stronger than any other human?

Group Leader
LHTranslations' TL quality varies wildly sometimes. I've noticed it before, but this is the most blatant I've ever seen.
The translator is the same for chapters 2, 2.2, and 3, so it has to be on the proofreading/QC end. Both of those positions changed from chapter 2.2 to 3.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit lmfao, he chose neet as his name.

Author got some major angst or something goodness.

Bruh, you really called yourself Neet? Alright, this is getting pretty stupid

I stuck with this for shits but did this fucker actually just call himself neet when he should have been called gofer

Dex-chan lover
Have any of you even been reading ? He clearly said he's naming himself Neet to make fun of the people who called him that as they get killed by the guy they called "Neet". I know it's pretty stupid but this is as much as you'd expect from such a story. Not that this is gonna stop me from reading it.

Dex-chan lover
@jonsmth This is obviously written for all the bullied kids in Japan who dream of suddenly getting strong and beating all of their bullies. So, calling himself Neet, when it was an insult directed at him, is quite understandable in an ironic or sarcastic sense.

NEET lv 697 ? Now he's ready to take his revenge when he finds them and end this story soon?! lol

Fed-Kun's army
Hm,he has Friend of King of Serpents title, so you befriended a king by killing him, huh?

@Kaarme It reminds me of the moment when Midoriya decides that her hero name will be Deku, which was an insult from Bakugo but for Uraraka it was a name that represented willpower or something similar.

This boy really do be serious when he ask why the dead body of the guy he just killed is still laying there

Users who are viewing this thread