Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun: Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2 - An Encounter (2)

Dex-chan lover
how can you have a revenge story and then let the little cunt who tried to murder you twice go free without punishment? such bullshit might as well forgive your bullies while at it.

Dex-chan lover
Their "friend" just ambushed the MC, honestly those two should cut ties with such an impulsive person. It's a liability lol

Dex-chan lover
"Terrible" doesn't even remotely cut it. He attacked out of nowhere, leading to him having to negotiate the release of a hostage, then attacked out of nowhere again. Fuck this guy, hope MC stays far away from them.

Dex-chan lover
@cor3zone : Slight problem
They are both out to take down the summoning nation, and will link up for that operation

@FrenzyMode : They might not have many friends.

@welcome2atlantis : not from her perspective, she thinks she saved an unarmed traveler.

@Doomer : The revenge is against people who mistreated him when he was weak and "lesser", in this case the situation is reversed and he realized he was acting to closely to his tormentors for his own comfort, considering the guy is so far beneath him it is not funny.killing him would be akin to torturing a cat because t scratched you after you surprised it.

MD@Home
He was attacked once and was able to get them to stop...then attacked a second time...sorry but the "precious friend" just forfeited his life.
The audacity to then ask him to join afterwards...the MC should have shoved that ring up that party's asses.

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13
I hope it's not an amicable relationship, at least. Fuck those guys, no matter their 'noble' intentions.

Dex-chan lover
- Hey, I tried to kill you, but lost, sorry pls no kill
- Ok, np

- Hey, I tried to kill you again, but lost, sorry pls no kill
- Ok, np

- btw, we're the good guys even tho we kill random ppl
- Ok, np, understandable

what a HUMONGOUS cuck our MC is...

rate of this 💩 is instantly dropping to 1/10

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13 yes MC is stronger than this dude but he didn't know that, he though he was going to go murder this random weak dude, when the "weak dude" forgave him for trying to murder him the fucker does it again. how the fuck is it ok to forgive a guy after that? just because MC is stronger? that's retarded

Aggregator gang
that dude just tries to kill you for no reason and you're fine with it??

I've read a lot of trash isekai but this one really take the fucking cake

Users who are viewing this thread