Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun: Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2 - An Encounter (2)

Dex-chan lover
how stupid MC "just forgive" him already?
he's trying to kill MC but when suddenly backfired, his teammate trying to MC to forgive him.

and the audacity of the group to ask MC to join them, while they tried to kill him first.
is this the process of recruitment of that world?

if it's then doom that world

God, I hate MCs that cuck out for no reason.
This guy and his entire party tried to kill him at random, then promised they won't do it again, and then that guy tries to kill MC again the second he turns his back. And the MC actually thinks he'd look like a bad guy for killing him? And he even considers joining the merry band of murderhobos because they, who just proved that their word is worthless, tell him they're totally the good guys.

Dex-chan lover
Wow what a rude thief, kill-stealing his wolves for some cheap exp, and probably intending to extort mc under the guise of "for my protection" thinking his lack of 'proper' equipment means he is weaker than her. I don't see any other reason for her to turn around and talk to him, instead of running away asap to get away with the kill-stealing.
Absolutely not a trope of introducing some heroine to mc, nah, seems impossible.

Double-page supporter
Who wants to bet on LHtranslation releasing this same chapter this week after not updating in 3 months?

Dex-chan lover
@aberdeus they have been updating every single series they have had even those that has not had someone else pick them up, so i assume their explination of what happend to be accurate.

Dex-chan lover
Classmates bully or don't give a shit about him - IMMA KILL YOU ALL!!!
Random tries to kill him for no reason, TWICE - cool kthxbye

Person tries to kill him twice, then says join our party...

Thats a good enough reason to go and murder his squad. Not take their offer.

@Ren-chan on the website it say that in the list https://foxaholic.com/novel/a-neets-guide-to-the-parallel-world-healer-the-strongest-cheat/10/

Dex-chan lover
pretty sure that "Jeek" is "Sieg". the japanese say it that way

just look up for "sieg Zeon".

Dex-chan lover
-Hey, you, die!
-No.
-Oh god pls don't kill her!
-Ok.
-Hey you, join us!
-No.
-Then die!
-No!
-Oh god, don't kill him!
-Ok.
-Hey... Join us...
For fucks sake, I'd have killed them without a hesitation already...
Also what's with that mob stealing bitch '-'

And this is when MC got fucked... He was transported in a dungeon, got OP skills and killed one mimics and one mimics Boss, and a powerful guy... Far from here everything is fine, he level up very fast from this, good thing... BUT, yes there is a BUT, he choose to take the stairs that lead to the exit, this is not good ! He choose to advance... That mean he lose his chance to further lvl up ! It is impossible for a dungeon to only have a treasur mimic, a boss mimic and a last powerful guy, since the last one said that he waited for guys to climb this dungeon it feel that there is more than three of them... Since the level of this dungeon was very very hight he should have clear it so he don't have to come back later....

Users who are viewing this thread