Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun: Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2 - An Encounter (2)

Dex-chan lover
Sorry to break it for you guys but after reading the WN the author really loves to write MC as spinless simp and drift away from the plot he supposedly was about take revenge.

this is dogshit. drop now before going any further. you have been warned

Dex-chan lover
We were this close to greatness, but then useless thoughts had to get in the way...

Dex-chan lover
@Debrandir I think this MC (or the author really) is still sorting out how they want to act. I could be wrong, though. I have not read the WN this manga is based off. Though, I might have a strangely high tolerance for shenanigans. And stupidity. And bullshit. And whininess. And uselessness.

Dex-chan lover
lol dude's like "gonna try to kill you—wait, join us perhaps?"

Dex-chan lover
Man people keep interrupting Nito's "in another world adventure events" when he finally left that dungeon? So like let our MC have some fun for once sheesh

Fed-Kun's army
"I know what he did was terrible... but!"

Like fuck off!

Too bad MC didn't punch that bitch and the guy in the face.

Double-page supporter
Now we wait for few more chapter before LH suddenly caught up

Are you steouhpid?why not bisected that dragon child or whatever head,if that cliché priest tryed to block,just freaking use your flash skill,and why'd you think you're the bad guy and you'd become like those classmates scums if you kill,he literally attacked you from behind after surrendering,and why not use some brain if you were weak what would've happened?☠

Dex-chan lover
@triforce said that the three of them were patrolling the area and they wanted to kill him because he might be perpetrator behind the masacre. Yes I can see that one guy with a sword eliminating duke's territory, while he doesn't even have any armor and is alone.
I'd rather think he's a survivor or a passerby/traveler. Heck maybe even a villager that came back from an errand from another city.

@AdamaGeist said that it's not good to kill them after they tried to kill him (twice at that).
Well, if you're ready to kill somebody, you need to get ready to get killed. You can't just kill or even try to kill somebody and be forgiven so easily, it doesn't happen that simply unless it is truly by a mistake, between comrades (sneaking ops, friendly fire or something). A sociopath? Sounds like your typical villanous noble from a random manga.

He didn't want to bully them because he was bullied, and he is op character while they noobs.
Yes, but the power you wield has nothing common with the justice.
For example a police have a choice: A baton, a gun, a shotgun or a rifle.
This is obvious that they shouldn't go and kill a guy with a knife while they have guns and are relatively safe from him, but if he attempted to jump with a knife on another person with a knife, which could be said is inferior in power to a gun, he will still face charges for attempted murder, they are not gonna let him go like that.
From what mc knows they can be just common thugs, or the said perpetrators.
Saying after that they are just will only throw more alerts saying "these guys are shady".
Many people that say they serve justice are just blind for their own misdoings.
Example? "Burn the heretics!", "Kill the infidels!" and I will not bring any more real world examples (because it will get too political) so look at tons of villains from the movies that just wanted to make the world "a better place".

Code:
I hope you enjoyed my wall of text.
Aight, Imma drop this manga.

@triforce after the first attack that is when you say, sorry, duke's castle raided, can you come with us to answer questions or something else, not hey join us. Then after the second attack the response is basically :
Well I was testing you with fireballs and flame hammer. I figured you were tough if I was wrong oh well let's just kick the dead body into the bushes. Hey join us.
Uh, nope.
Oh, uh, we're here because of raid and thought you were a bad guy. Here take this ring.
Duh, let me think, you tried to kill me twice, the second time after I had my back to you, your story is not consistent, you don't really seem to care if I lived through the attacks. All of this seems similar to the behavior of a bully and now you want me to take a magical ring that I know nothing about. You guys are so nice. Sure why not give it here.

Ok so I took a little license above. Still, sorry completely unbelievable. I don't have a problem with him not killing them but to take the ring or even give them the time of day, nah. I went ahead and read through the rest of the chapters but don't see anything that saves this. I like Isekai trash but there is a limit. When the author shows me a character this stupid, to stupid to walk and breath at the same time, I gotta walk. I'm starting to wonder if that 3.25 isekai isn't going to have some competition.

Users who are viewing this thread