Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun: Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2 - An Encounter (2)

Well this is a disappointment. The premise was ok but this chapter completely ruined my expectations.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see this picked up. It'd definitely be nice to have more.

Dex-chan lover
Mind you these people speak justice, pointing finger at someone then they tried to kill mc AGAIN becuase they were seen...ohh, the irony

Sometimes I have to wonder if the kind of people who follow revenge isekai are sociopaths.

Yes, people beg for forgiveness when they feel like they're overwhelmed, even if they started it. Yes, if you're on a top secret mission that cannot be learned about, you may have to murder witnesses. No, that's not a sign of 'corruption', because corruption is when someone fails to perform their duties out of a desire for personal gain. Sometimes killing witnesses is literally part of the job for an assassin or a spy. Yes, the 'I will test to see if you're strong enough to help me. By trying to kill you!' cliche is annoying. No, NOT murdering an entire group because one of their members attacked you is not a sign of weakness. Yes, it is in fact ENTIRELY natural for someone who's been bullied to want to NOT end up like their abusers, even if they get the position to do so.

In fact, that last point is really fucking important, because if your response to getting power over someone is to use that power to abuse them, you're a fucking bully yourself, and I don't have sympathy for you. 'Ugh, what you aren't just going to murder these people who are powerless to do anything to you because of how overpowered you are? What a loser.' fuck RIGHT off

And before some fuckstick comments, MC ended the last chapter at level SIX HUNDRED AND NINETY SEVEN. These yahoos are level 48, and the dogs are level 8. He is COMICALLY OP compared to the standards we're seeing.

This is very triggering, the MC just left that guy unscathed after getting attack suddenly and from the back.

Dex-chan lover
How many times do they need to attack the MC before the MC finally kills them?! 🙄

@Victormg
Yup MC is fucking simp.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123

Well it's expected though. He's been a simp for most of his life before this isekai crap happened to him.

Yeah, i know he had to kill stuff but killing a bunch of stuff doesn't grow a personality, all it does is gives them more abilities in their character sheet.

Wtf

"We fight for justice"

After forgetting the fact that he literally tried to kill an innocent bystander.

LMAO. Why are there so many assblasted brainlet in the comment sextion. The MC dint rape the team simply because he understood it was just a misunderstanding. Those guys were patrolling the area in the first place simply because the nearby Duke territory got rekt and everyone there died. So of course they were gonna suspect the MC for being the perpetrator as the only one wondering around alive.

Lol if someone try to kill me i might not kill them because i'm not a monster like them but you gonna be sure i'm not going to get friendly with them, Good guyz who try to kill you first before you have anything to say are not good guyz they are either fanatics or loyalist both are like real bad. @triforce

Contributor
6iqZLHU.jpg

@triforce They can suspect the MC but it doesn't make it justified to just attack him without any proper questioning over some 'misunderstanding', doesn't really make you think they are trying to uphold peace and justice, so I think its pretty fine to return the favor and kill or at least inflict some injuries to them.

Users who are viewing this thread