Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
bro, what kinda pally wear light clothing ? where is muh female sultry plate armor ?!?!

Dex-chan lover
demon eye of truth... so that's why he can't lied
editted: nvm i'm dumb

> Shaon: "Hide your power"
> The Dragon Knight: "obviously I won't tell you, my class"
> The conclusion of a chapter: "hiding your status is a common sense"

> the Dumb MC: Revealing his real name, stats, and power Go BBRRRRRRRR

I'm convinced it's either the MC originally designed to be Dumb or has amnesia XD

Yes, let's trade the cool ass cloak for a short dress, that's the proper attire for an adventurer to handle the elements while braving the wilderness.

Dex-chan lover
Shows a status of level 3 with a super rare skill, no one bats an eye... goes to the guild and shows a level of 10 in front of the same people and no one realizes. Ok...
Retard MC confirmed... (⁠┛⁠◉⁠Д⁠◉⁠)⁠┛⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

Dex-chan lover
author was like: you know, i don't what this to be further associated with arifureta so let's make him socially moron that stutters to everyone when being asked

yep a moron. he even sold his shoes when it's leagues above the quality of that era. mf doesn't even know what it feels like to wear low quality shoes

of course girly isn't wearing a cloak/robe anymore so she'll always gets sexually harassed as a side plot and then mc will be her knight in shining armor always but mc will never lend his cloak because he like seeing her clavicle and armpits lmao

did mc really just said..
E6EfLJFVgAEQ1Sy.jpg
?

Users who are viewing this thread