Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~

me : another one ....
author : YES BUT THE TITLE IS IN CAP FOR CALLING THE READER
me : another one ....

Aggregator gang
Id kill for a healer in my team. Instant get to have on board

First i was like, ok, he got transported, his life will be a little bit different. But then the page shows him and his former classmates. Bruhhhh trouble is your friend 😭😭😭

@AegisXI
D*mn right bro, healer got this phoenix like revive skills in every game i played.

Contributor
Seems a middle ground between Kaifuku and Arifureta. Follow. 😅

Dex-chan lover
Oh nice, another revenge isekai.

@Nick86
Kaifuku is the epitome of revenge isekais. Arifureta and Shield Hero are just Coca Cola Light...

The set-up seems like a mix of previous revenge isekais. I’ll withhold judgement until more chapters are released though.

What the hell is up with all these anti-healer fantasy worlds? Literally every fantasy rpg I’ve played that had teams and classes the healer was an absolute necessity. If there was someone on earth that could magically heal people they’d be desired by every nation on earth for both civilian and military use.

Aggregator gang
From skimming through the WN raws, this one just doesn't excite at all. His fire for revenge is weak as fuck.

Healers are useless ...
Yeah, because when you send a bunch of untrained fighters to the frontlines, the last thing you want is a guy who can keep them alive...

The setting is both lazy and stupid

Dex-chan lover
@Siti never played an rpg, never read, heard or see anything talking about war, never played teamworks video-games...

And lol at the girl : - "you are weak so we send you off", -"nice", -"no, don't think we do it because we are kind, let me insult you and disrespect you even though you are okay about what we are doing. You must understand that we are EVIL, EVIL !"

What's the point of trying to appear nice if it's to throw it all off when it works ?

Seems like a great garbage manga.

Group Leader
Ya know what's more annoying than Isekai?

People flooding into Isekai comment sections just to let everyone know how much they don't like Isekai. :p

Users who are viewing this thread