Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~

@Cezzar Saeki is the bully from earth that drove him to jump from the roof.

@udinkosd12 Yea, I feel the same. Check out"I Became the Strongest With The Failure Frame [Abnormal State Skill] As I devastated Everything" if you like the revenge Isekai + OP MC + Summoned Class room of D-bag Heroes mix. So far, Chapter 224 in the light novel and I'm still liking it. MC understands what he's doing and is acting reasonable up to this point.

Dex-chan lover
@panch_magic , damn bro, that spoiler was pretty wild. Well, it looks like it's matching the title and actually makes me more interested with the story, hmm, lackdaisickal foreign world syndrome.

Dex-chan lover
It’s good “NOW” but to get here it’s so boring. I like Isekai trash as mush as the next guy but I’m here for a Massacre not harem Guild quest bullshit.

Oh man it's an okay story up until manga Ch. 30 which has been translated as of now but i honestly hope they just end the story with this arc.

Dex-chan lover
I was already a little annoyed by how misleading the title was to begin with.
He's not a neet (he was still a high schooler in his previous life even as he was a bullying victim) and being a healer has basically nothing to do with him being OP. That's just the poor excuse the author gives to make most people underestimate him, or outright despise him. So, the title is a lie from beginning to end.

But this is not always enough to make a manga bad. Some start with a weak premise or a bad title, but manage something decent anyway.

The main problem is that the MC basically doesn't earn anything he accomplishes. Everything comes from the cheat he was given and the rewards he gets from boss kills. He doesn't need to apply his skills in a smart way because of how OP they are.
More importantly, he doesn't really go out of his way to do good deeds because the story hands him with easy opportunities to do so automatically. He doesn't really choose anything, he doesn't have much agency. Nearly everybody else in the story has more character build-up and development than him. Immersion simply doesn't occur because the protagonist is just getting carried by the story.

(Note being OP is not the reason it fails. I like tons of stories with OP characters, but they have personalities and actions to match. This character is bland past the "I'll take revenge... someday" and he doesn't even act in accordance to this most of the time.)

The last straw is how even his personal revenge against the kingdom that summoned his entire class is something that is handed to him. The choice of starting the revenge, both in timing and method, was not his but the Dragon's Heart group's. With a neat little teleport for extra spoilation. He just brought his little cheats to the party, but did nothing significant otherwise. This short arc would have happened exactly the same if Dragon's Heart just had a bit more power or just an actual strategy, except for the bit of taunting and torturing the "witch of decapitation" at the very end. Instead, they chose the dumb route of full frontal assault with just the three of them, which failed (quite predictably) and made them call the most OP character they barely knew anything about, except that they had the worst first encounter ever. These two sides have absolutely no reason to trust each other. So this is all what the author wanted for his story, not what was logical in-character.

So it's a story about a cheat character who doesn't actually drive the story.
This is the reason it fails to interest me any further.

I was already a little annoyed by how misleading the title was to begin with.
He's not a neet (he was still a high schooler in his previous life even as he was a bullying victim) and being a healer has basically nothing to do with him being OP. That's just the poor excuse the author gives to make most people underestimate him, or outright despise him. So, the title is a lie from beginning to end.

But this is not always enough to make a manga bad. Some start with a weak premise or a bad title, but manage something decent anyway.

The main problem is that the MC basically doesn't earn anything he accomplishes. Everything comes from the cheat he was given and the rewards he gets from boss kills. He doesn't need to apply his skills in a smart way because of how OP they are.
More importantly, he doesn't really go out of his way to do good deeds because the story hands him with easy opportunities to do so automatically. He doesn't really choose anything, he doesn't have much agency. Nearly everybody else in the story has more character build-up and development than him. Immersion simply doesn't occur because the protagonist is just getting carried by the story.

(Note being OP is not the reason it fails. I like tons of stories with OP characters, but they have personalities and actions to match. This character is bland past the "I'll take revenge... someday" and he doesn't even act in accordance to this most of the time.)

The last straw is how even his personal revenge against the kingdom that summoned his entire class is something that is handed to him. The choice of starting the revenge, both in timing and method, was not his but the Dragon's Heart group's. With a neat little teleport for extra spoilation. He just brought his little cheats to the party, but did nothing significant otherwise. This short arc would have happened exactly the same if Dragon's Heart just had a bit more power or just an actual strategy, except for the bit of taunting and torturing the "witch of decapitation" at the very end. Instead, they chose the dumb route of full frontal assault with just the three of them, which failed (quite predictably) and made them call the most OP character they barely knew anything about, except that they had the worst first encounter ever. These two sides have absolutely no reason to trust each other. So this is all what the author wanted for his story, not what was logical in-character.

So it's a story about a cheat character who doesn't actually drive the story.
This is the reason it fails to interest me any further.
Thanks for giving me a reason not to read

Aggregator gang
It's good he waited for someone he knew before taking off, all for the dramatic effect.

Dex-chan lover
Would have been better if the dungeon was more spaced out and well paced. Weaver waves of erosion by a fair bit, to the point where he would have needed multiple casting to kill the mimic. Then we see him progress where he could effectively have earned his power.

and where we could have seen him use his abilities with more thought, and needing to decide due to mana constraints.

Dex-chan lover
@pixograme No problem, EXTREME spoilers ahead:
Very soon he saves a beast-girl called Nem (white cat), who idolizes him as master (+1 to team).

Then he will teleport alone to lend the Dragon Heart a hand in destroying the kingdom that summoned him. He kills Aries and Johannes (evil princess and King), but the heroes are not present. He awakens the abyss within himself. Destroys the castle and returns to his companions.

When he returns he realizes that Razhausen (decent kingdom he was staying at) is under invasion. S class monsters out-gun the knights and adventures and it looks bleak. He arrives in the nick of time to save everyone and is seen as a hero. They capture the culprit, who ends up being an asset for "the empire". The city parties and he is acknowledged by the king.

Masamune, Toa, Sierra, and Nem leave for a life of adventure. They pass through a kingdom where a divination expert reveals to Masamune that in the future Toa will die and he will destroy the world. Concerned by this revelation, he charts course to a magic school where he wishes to learn a magic that will prevent Toa's death or be able to revive her. They are admitted and begin classes.

While they go to school Sierra's sister is killed when the empire sends a rescue team to recover their agent. Sierra who is grieving returns to Razhausen and stays there for most of the story (-1 to team). Masamune is then asked by Dragon Heart to take down another corrupt kingdom, which happens to be the kingdom he just passed through. He is less enthusiastic, but serves as support. His abyss power acts up and recoils, causing a little friendly fire. He promises to learn limb regrowth magic and fix his mistake... but never does, and never even tries. He starts to fear his power and what it may do to his loved ones. He also insists on sparing the princess's life, and then he takes responsibility for her (+1 to team).

The choice to learn the magic that revives Toa in the future ultimately gets side-lined and discarded. He helps bind a spirit king to a classmate he grew close to, which happens to be prince of Razhausen. The Spirit king ends up hating him because he brute forced the binding contract to the prince. It's revealed that all spirits are the mortal enemy of the abyss. Then he goes to explore a dungeon. Realizes the dungeon is a manifestation of his abyssal power in the real world and is a domain that's completely comes under his control. He levels up x3 and learns the abyss is "his will", and if he doubts the abyss it will consume him and recoil. He resolves to fully embrace it. Then he returns to school.

I'm gonna super summarize from this point...

Masamune cares for his girls, and his girls love him. As they adventure on, they always run into someone who either wants to kill or covet his women. He delivers retribution every time. Most of the time they are nobles and things escalate. He has mixed public opinion. Some only know him as a hero and and others are exposed to his habit of public displays of extreme brutality and scary abyssal magic. His girls express their concern every time, not out of a sense of justice or anything, but for what his fevers of rage do to his own personality. He ignores their concern.

Masamune kills a few minor heroes secretly and one in a public duel. He comes to regrets how easy and empty revenge is. He then commits to playing the long game of revenge and lets them build a life and develop, just to kill them when they're more happy.

Masamune continues to run into people that trigger his rage all the time, makes chaos wherever he goes. Most people that had a good opinion of him change their mind. A tribunal of kingdoms come to a conclusion. He's a huge risk but he is above their ability to control. They also see him as a potential asset against the empire. They try to rein him in and prevent nobles from messing with him by giving him a nation status and forming treaties. It doesn't really work. Over time he develops a hatred for humans and idolizes all non-humans. Tries to start his own country and I lost interest about there.

Fast-forward to what you really want to know...

Toa dies, her father preserves her body for Masamune to revive, but he never cared enough to prioritize learning revival magic yet. After her death circumstances prevent him from seeking that knowledge.
He kills the princess follower (by accident I assume, I skipped both their deaths).
Sierra contracts with a spirit king. She betrays Masamune by working will other spirit holders to imprison him (cuz he's literally immortal by then). The imprisoning ritual requires all spirit holders to sacrifice their lives. She and Razhausen's prince die. Before he is fully sealed Masamune turns all the spirits kings into demons and they proceed to end the world.
At that point Nem is so distressed by Masamune that she commits suicide right in front of him. He doesn't heal her and finally gets sealed.
Toa's dad gives up hope, stops the preservation magic and buries his daughter.

Ultimately Masamune obtains Abyssal king status and some weird Mantle called "world observer", where he is given the choice to reset the world. He does the reset, and he does it in a way that excludes himself. Then he dissolves into nothing.

The End.
The fuck! That’s so fuckign bizzare

im really enjoying this manga which is all thats important but the pacing is all over the place boom new character boom another heres another heres an important one heres one that could be important heres one thats important later uhoh we got another companion whaaaat, like christ all mighty take it down a notch its like the writer or artist thinks there are 300 hours in a day,
but still enjoyable.

Ngl they spending too many chapters showing other characters we don't care about fighting and struggling.....7 months of no MC and short chapters? It's getting boring.

Users who are viewing this thread