Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~

I actually really like this manga, I don't get why people want the MC to be one dimensional. Yeah he wants revenge but a character who only ever talks about that shit is boring and being able to express other emotions is what makes you human. This manga would get old very fast if any time he was mildly perturbed he decided he'd crack open the sky to destroy someone.

Forgot that this was a revenge story💀 in a anime it would be fine to ignore the plot like this but in a manga that I gotta wait for, you better start pushing this thing along😭

the mc is an idiot to the power of ten
but its not realy that he isnt aware of the good solution or best case it that he always chooses to go against it....
also the very term of wit seems to escape his dicitonary....
he always proclaims to want a normal live yet
he takes a effing royal knight to go hunt a b-a class monster in a team of three
in conclusion he either lies which would make his foolish straightforwardness in matters of himself seem contradictory or he is an idiot that cant think 10sec into the future either way in the matters if this story he is an idiot

and what ticked me off the most:
the mc is fully dependent on how he thinks others view him to the point where it controlls his actions... even if he is attacked with killing intent if there are more human looking people "around"(not the space) him that he thinks would prefer the attacker not to be killed he wont try to kill the attacker no matter how justified it would have been or how much possible trouble could be prevented
conversely if there are more people around him that he percieves in favor of killing he will kill and feel no remorse afterwards no matter any tragic backstory he might learn...( yes feeling guilty would be too much but not even a sigh: "what a shame"?)
even if it sounds simplistic and general thats what our mc has been doing...
he is a puppet of what he thinks is the public opinion...

and the story wont get a chance to improve unless someone starts a witch hunt against his demonic friend so that he will be forced to decide between public opinion and his own but even if thats comming i guess he will still have someone else make the decision for him probably the female knight just like the puppet that he is

edit: if you think thats a spoiler think again because the only specifics that i included were female knight, demonic friend and he killled someone with a sad backstory and spared people that
its a isekai fantasy revenge story female knights demonic friends and tragic killings are par for the course

talking about spoiler whats realy realy strange
how the mc got transported into a dungeon just right for him where he could grow with no real challenge and received the proper powerups just before he needs them with a protection and a staff just right for him....
i mean for real the dungeon fits him to a T which isn't uncommon in these types of stories but other plots like abnormal skill frame arent as obvious and overt about it by inserting some kind of challenge and don't even mention that snake king... that guy has a paper defence once you get around his speed

Well i can guess he wont even seriously getting a revenge. I mean by now he is too worried about his OP power. Even tho he has that power ,he thinks to seal it because he is more worried of what people may think of him. And just want to be normal and hide his power. But in the end he will use it anyway. Its so contradictory really. I thought he wants revenge and yet behaving like that. It’s annoying really. Typical japanese manga always being so half baked in the story

He talks about getting revenge and killing everyone but all he does is go on adventures with a demon girl. Like bruh I came here for the revenge and got this.

bewaree if u come for decent plot or revenge theme manga then this is not for you. If u dont mind trashy isekai'ed to kill time then i think it would barely fit ur taste.
Stupid setup, revenge theme with no revenge, mc with weak mentality.

oh i just read the novel raw up to ch250 and yeah, it was utterly boring.

*For those who curious why i read that far even though its trash was because i got bored and went power reading all leftover novels.

My review comes from reading the Light Novel.
I started off loving this story. But ultimately ended up growing frustrated, it took great effort to stick through 60% of the story. Finally enough was enough and I skipped to the last 20 or so chapters and skimming them. LN translations were done poorly so a lot of context is lost however it can mostly be understood with some effort. Spoiler section will reveal general direction of the story but will not list specifics. Now that aside:
This series deserves "tragedy" tag.

The MC will get his revenge. The act of revenge will further agitate his inner turmoil and destructive nature. Falling to those dark emotion will cost him everything he grows to love.

If you want a revenge story with redemption at the end, this isn't for you.
If you expect cognitive growth from your MC, this isn't for you.
If you want to see love overcome the darker side of human nature, this isn't for you.
If you want wrath chaos and blood, this is for you.

@panch_magic what about the girl that travel with him ? will she die or what ? and the silver hair girl also what happen to her ? spoil me what happen please

@pixograme No problem, EXTREME spoilers ahead:
Very soon he saves a beast-girl called Nem (white cat), who idolizes him as master (+1 to team).

Then he will teleport alone to lend the Dragon Heart a hand in destroying the kingdom that summoned him. He kills Aries and Johannes (evil princess and King), but the heroes are not present. He awakens the abyss within himself. Destroys the castle and returns to his companions.

When he returns he realizes that Razhausen (decent kingdom he was staying at) is under invasion. S class monsters out-gun the knights and adventures and it looks bleak. He arrives in the nick of time to save everyone and is seen as a hero. They capture the culprit, who ends up being an asset for "the empire". The city parties and he is acknowledged by the king.

Masamune, Toa, Sierra, and Nem leave for a life of adventure. They pass through a kingdom where a divination expert reveals to Masamune that in the future Toa will die and he will destroy the world. Concerned by this revelation, he charts course to a magic school where he wishes to learn a magic that will prevent Toa's death or be able to revive her. They are admitted and begin classes.

While they go to school Sierra's sister is killed when the empire sends a rescue team to recover their agent. Sierra who is grieving returns to Razhausen and stays there for most of the story (-1 to team). Masamune is then asked by Dragon Heart to take down another corrupt kingdom, which happens to be the kingdom he just passed through. He is less enthusiastic, but serves as support. His abyss power acts up and recoils, causing a little friendly fire. He promises to learn limb regrowth magic and fix his mistake... but never does, and never even tries. He starts to fear his power and what it may do to his loved ones. He also insists on sparing the princess's life, and then he takes responsibility for her (+1 to team).

The choice to learn the magic that revives Toa in the future ultimately gets side-lined and discarded. He helps bind a spirit king to a classmate he grew close to, which happens to be prince of Razhausen. The Spirit king ends up hating him because he brute forced the binding contract to the prince. It's revealed that all spirits are the mortal enemy of the abyss. Then he goes to explore a dungeon. Realizes the dungeon is a manifestation of his abyssal power in the real world and is a domain that's completely comes under his control. He levels up x3 and learns the abyss is "his will", and if he doubts the abyss it will consume him and recoil. He resolves to fully embrace it. Then he returns to school.

I'm gonna super summarize from this point...

Masamune cares for his girls, and his girls love him. As they adventure on, they always run into someone who either wants to kill or covet his women. He delivers retribution every time. Most of the time they are nobles and things escalate. He has mixed public opinion. Some only know him as a hero and and others are exposed to his habit of public displays of extreme brutality and scary abyssal magic. His girls express their concern every time, not out of a sense of justice or anything, but for what his fevers of rage do to his own personality. He ignores their concern.

Masamune kills a few minor heroes secretly and one in a public duel. He comes to regrets how easy and empty revenge is. He then commits to playing the long game of revenge and lets them build a life and develop, just to kill them when they're more happy.

Masamune continues to run into people that trigger his rage all the time, makes chaos wherever he goes. Most people that had a good opinion of him change their mind. A tribunal of kingdoms come to a conclusion. He's a huge risk but he is above their ability to control. They also see him as a potential asset against the empire. They try to rein him in and prevent nobles from messing with him by giving him a nation status and forming treaties. It doesn't really work. Over time he develops a hatred for humans and idolizes all non-humans. Tries to start his own country and I lost interest about there.

Fast-forward to what you really want to know...

Toa dies, her father preserves her body for Masamune to revive, but he never cared enough to prioritize learning revival magic yet. After her death circumstances prevent him from seeking that knowledge.
He kills the princess follower (by accident I assume, I skipped both their deaths).
Sierra contracts with a spirit king. She betrays Masamune by working will other spirit holders to imprison him (cuz he's literally immortal by then). The imprisoning ritual requires all spirit holders to sacrifice their lives. She and Razhausen's prince die. Before he is fully sealed Masamune turns all the spirits kings into demons and they proceed to end the world.
At that point Nem is so distressed by Masamune that she commits suicide right in front of him. He doesn't heal her and finally gets sealed.
Toa's dad gives up hope, stops the preservation magic and buries his daughter.

Ultimately Masamune obtains Abyssal king status and some weird Mantle called "world observer", where he is given the choice to reset the world. He does the reset, and he does it in a way that excludes himself. Then he dissolves into nothing.

The End.

@panch_magic can you please say if what i will say is true ?
so toa will die and him will not be with her as he claimed every time + Sierra and her sister will die both of them + he will reset the world again but he will has no presence in that world ?
what happen to him next he return to realworld or he just reset the world but doesn't toa will have the same fate of dying again ?
if that what will happen in the manga , then the story is fuc*** up

@panch_magic
Wtf so he never goes out and personally kills his classmates?? What was the point in the story then💀

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@chekage As for what he does to the heroes...
He kills some of them in person in the middle of the story. Then gets disappoint how empty and unfulfilling the act was. He decides to playing the long game, in an attempt to get more enjoyment out of the act. He waits for them grow and integrate with society. I won't say whats in store for the whole class but he definitely gets his revenge on Saeki.
Saeki separates from the class and join a kingdom's military. He will rise through the ranks and becomes a holy knight. Gets a wife has a kid etc.
Exactly as Masamune wanted. Masamune then shows up and kills his wife and kid in front of him, beats him to a pulp, chops off all his limbs and heals his wounds so he doesn't bleed out. Then leaves him alive and calls it a day.

Supporter
Another revenge story, it went too quick at the start but it can still be salvaged.

Users who are viewing this thread