Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~

it's kinda retarded how the story just starts with revenge and the next 5 chapters it's all about doing something unrelated to the plot, either building up a harem or doing quests at the guild and dealing with bullies for cheap amusement. Stories like this are many, and like all of them, it gets boring quickly

being able to heal your comrades sure does sound like a sucky skill.

It's bad if you consider two things:

1. the world they live in the average level of adventurers is somewhat low, for the guild e.g. it is listed as below 10 in the Novel.

2. the MP consumption vs recovery rate of the Heal skill. Healing in this world has a low recovery rate but consumes a lot of MP/SP, limiting it to smaller injuries for the average group, more likely to be used after the group wants to return to town to enable them to return quicker.

So while it may have its benefits to have a recovery skill, it's not actually that much better in comparison to buying and using recovery potions. The only reason why you'd want to use a Healer is if you're starting out and thus can recover more easily from injuries gotten through mistakes made during battle without having to carry a surplus of potions around with you.
There's probably not even a monetary benefit compared to buying potions if you have to share the money with the Healer,too,
so my guess is that more advanced groups would not share their money with the Healer unless he provides them with potions, which is probably also the reason why it was suggested to the MC to learn about making potions and collecting herbs.

That's unless the author does a 180 on his system and makes it inconsistent with what he established in the beginning.

About the story of the novel& manga:
The direction in which this continues is really bad, because it is the generic harem route with coupling by parents&siblings, the generic slavery and beast girl that fawns over her declared "master" trope, the complete lack of a revenge plot line after it was seemingly introduced in the beginning, the happy-go-lucky lifestyle of the characters after their powers got exposed, making them exquisite pawns of the empire they're in [although the MC hated to be treated as a pawn by the kingdom that summoned him, he's ok with being a pawn for the current one without ever meeting royalty? All because of the fact that his harem member nr. 2 is a knight of said kingdom? There is no self-respect in the MC, he even ducks away from insult unless someone tries to hurt his harem...].

In my opinion this story is already dead and rotting ever since the village incident that conveniently gives him his first non-human harem girl that seems to have some sort of hidden agenda running [or the writing is just bad and the author comes up with a crappy excuse later on why exactly she was relying on him; her background story is also full of holes, making her a perfect Deus Ex Machina for whatever the author is going to throw at the reader when he's in a slump].
The "Ara-Ara" type of mother and coupling&teasing type of older sister in the sheltered home of knight girl don't make this any better, softly making it obvious to the reader that there cannot be a friend for the MC of the opposite sex, they all need to be meatslaves... I mean love interests for him.
Then they pull the cat girl slave out of nowhere, seemingly a loli that is a dweller of the local orphanage, who was caught by an obese guy and his scrawny hoodlums although she is strong enough in martial arts to kill dangerous monsters? She's also famous for her strength at the guild, although she's a kid living at an orphanage, and the nun leading the orphanage doesn't worry about her going stray and killing dangerous monsters although the guild and thus the town knows about it? The only thing she was concerned of was the slave crest on her arm apparently...

I don't know how you could describe that clusterf of a story other than the author just writing stuff together as the days go by and some editor trying to make a story from that, not having complete insight and thus overlooking such serious blunders.
And it can't be that behind the scene everyone is having an evil agenda, because then the main character would be completely oblivious and toppled over as everything breaks down around him. I don't really think that the author is really capable of fooling the reader by making such blunders that leave the reader wondering but at the same time make it seemingly normal for the characters in the story who worry about nothing, be it money, food or encounters. Everything is miraculously solved for them by Deus Ex Machina (a.k.a the author/editor chimera).

The core of the adventure story is that they need to struggle a lot throughout the story. Unless this story has a very long introductory part that suddenly reaps the MC from his accustomed surroundings (once again) into a true world of struggle, where life,money,food,comrades,weapons,etc. are not guaranteed anymore, this is nothing more than a big waste of time, trying to sell you a "new" story that's made from the parts of corpses of other stories, truly a "Frankensteins monster" of isekai novels.
Though "it lives" seems to be the illusion in the authors mind only, not a reality for the readers.

The idea that this is B tier even for Isekai is so laughable as to make the very idea of differentiating things into tiers entirely meaningless.

Completely forgot about this manga, I have no idea what this is about anymore.... This is why I fucking drop anything that does not release at least 1 a month.

Aggregator gang
The power is interesting. Thats about all the positives I can say on this manga

We have the typical highschool MC who is on a revenge bender and gets insanely op chapter 1. But then he forgets about the plot for the next 10+ chapters and fucks off to get a harem. His trust issues are immediately resolved and his trauma and he doesn't actively pursue revenge. Watch our edgy MC have women fall over him as he falls over the plot, his corpse of a personality being DRAGGED around to the next storyline

3/10

TFH did I just read...
Story is all over the place.
The MC personality is a stinking burning pile of garbage.

I like this. Art and characters are nice, not so much to say on the story yet, but I'm enjoying it.

Way too much whininge garbage from people that somehow have the energy to post in here, even though they hate the manga? I never get this stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Starts with a lot of cliches, but this is surprisingly good. I would like to give it 8/10, but seeing the rating right now... i'll give it 10/10.

Dex-chan lover
what on earth is going on with this story.
It starts as a total cringe fest, absolute rubbish, but if you skip to chapter 5 and onward, it mellows out. It's still nothing great, but it does chill the fuck out.

Aggregator gang
I think author removed the web-novel from ncode. Anyone know where i can find raw version now?

With latest chapter 10 this just solidified the manga as being great. Really look forward with the story if they manage to balance and use the powers properly. Now if this turns out as harem style it would be fucking disappointing by that time. But as of now there's still hope. The character is growing in its own way which is nice and the girl he is with also seems to have depth to the her. The other is annoying and was hoping for her to disappear from the story soon, but that's not gonna happen probably.

Dex-chan lover
This is ridiculously bad writting even for an isekai...
Truly trash among trash !
But for some reason i cant drop it ...i just wanna know how shitty it can get !
The author legit copied the start of arifureta, which is also bad , with an extra hint of edginess...Legit disrespect people with actual sucidal tendencies when he just want to add the suicide gig to make it more edgy.
Then later drop the revenge plot for power flex delusion (haha hide you abilities btw xD xD xD ) and adventuring with cute waifus.
Fuck this 3rd rate pos writter for contributing to making isekai even more redundant as a genre.

What's up with Japanese healer hate? And the corresponding DPS fetish?

This is the sixth Japanese anti-healer isekai I've read.

In every MMO I've played, healers are the most coveted role in trinity. While tanks hold more authority because they set the pace, healers are the most sought after. The work sucks and you get blamed a lot by bads so most don't like it, but that only amplifies the healer shortage. In games where healers aren't mandatory, having a healer turns encounters into easy mode. A good healer means the rest of the party can make more stupid mistakes, like standing in void zones.

Low rating probably because the story is inconsistent as F.

In chapter 7, his status goes from level 3 to level 10 (including stats) and no one notices. In chapter 6, the chick gets recognized as an elite knight due to her armor, then in chapter 7 the rowdy adventurer has no idea who she and group are. First harem girl is a paladin, but she gets a halter top instead of armor.

don't be in such a hurry the first part of chapter 11 came out only 10 days ago, and the translators seem to bring out the whole chapter at once so only one chapter per month should be counted.

Users who are viewing this thread