Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~

Its actually good worth to read. The mc is not like the rest of mc who gain an op ability and then just show off soo that his ex party/classmates can find out about him. he stays low doesnt make any harsh choices hes smart i really like it soo far i just hope it doesnt get axed

hmmmm....its okish~ this could be around 7~7.25....but why so low?

Edit: Just checked novelupdates. loopholes, mc being bitter trash, no revenge or whatsoever, hipocracy,
mc also seems to have thrown away persons who care abt him. reason:too fixated on revenge it seems.
etc.

well lets wait for more chapters. Can't decide unless i myself read it 1st.

Dex-chan lover
yo, healer is very Important in battle. no matter how low their capabilities is, they still vital to the group

why antagonists is (almost) always badly written in isekai?

im really fucking tired of the japanese thinking that healing is weak and useless. Seriously in a real game if you dont have any kind of healing you're done for, unless you're a disgusting grinder like me

Aggregator gang
I found the start to be a little rough but it actually grows on you after a few chapters.

The chick in the cover is plain annoying as shit.I just hope the author could change her character or something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
@faydenex Strangely enough I could swear I've read a bunch of manga where a prominent character was either aiming for a school of medicine or was a student of such, if not a high and mighty doctor already. It was a big thing in the story. But how can it be if healers are the bottom of the barrel in Japan?

healing the weakest? srsly?. isekai can come up with some pants-on-head but this sort might take the cake for me.

healing the weakest? srsly?. isekai can come up with some pants-on-head but the whole 'healers are ubertrash and should be disposed off' shit just takes the cake for me.

They state that while healers can heal it can only be in small amounts, he seems to have strong healing (sword straight through chest) only because he got that juice that makes him OP

I only read the description but can we stop with healing being viewed as weak. Whether you have experience in video games or not, a healer role in a game or a doctor in real life are important if your team or population does not yet have one. Arguably 1 billion times better than having none in majority of situations

Pun

6/10. Would be an 8/10 without the knight girl. Shit character. Authors really need to stop implementing annoying, useless characters into their stories for no reason.

I think this is pretty good but I don’t think this is that type of revenge story that most are hoping for. More like an underdog who’s getting the attention he deserves and.

Dex-chan lover
@Zareoph1 Yet nobody seemed interested enough to figure out if it's strong or weak. Seeing how summoned people should come with strong powers, you'd think they'd assume a summoned healer would have super healing, but mysteriously (that is, following the best shitty writing traditions) they just assume he's as weak as a non-summoned, local healer. Just like there are ordinary bombs and nuclear bombs, there are also healers and healers. It's not like a competent author couldn't have built a better foundation for the beginning.

The juice allows him to reverse effects of skills/spells. His healing should have been quite powerful if reversed it could beat the level bazillion mimic.

Fed-Kun's army
So everyone but the MC seems to have a loose tongue and quick to attack someone they don't even know.
Sure that behavior is ok for one-time scum....but when even important characters give away secrets like they giving kids candy on halloween...

Users who are viewing this thread