Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~

Group Leader
The start was rough. The girl who was trying to help him got lumped in with everyone else, even though the only reason her interjection did nothing was because MC refused to grab the helping hand she offered.

Dex-chan lover
This feels weak.
So far, the only manga with a "healer is OP" concept I liked is "The wrong way to use healing magic". It takes work for the OPness to build up, but the MC is relatable and you get an explanation as to how healing can be abused. It's not a "god-given cheat that turns healing magic into OP power" like here.
Here, he apparently does have a weak class, but he's given a cheat ability in addition to it.
(So much of a cheat it turns a super weak beginner-level "Heal" into a "one-shot insta-death" magic. By the description, I expected a "reverse heal" of the same intensity, maybe bypassing resistances because it's originally supposed to be a beneficial spell.)
He also learns that your class doesn't define all you can do, but he would definitely have started with a handicap, had it not been for his divine protection, which is the actual cheat.

As for his character, I'm not too sure what to think of it yet. A bullying-victim turned crazy revenge-driven MC, it's both cliche and a little weak. ("weak" because bullying victims are normally traumatized and take years to recover. I can understand how this got turned around by his
suicide
followed by isekai-summoning.)
I disagree with the "entitlement" comments before, but I also disagree with the "4 categories" the MC draws at the beginning. He forgot the fifth category of people who try to help but, in his case, get rejected by the victim. That is not a bystander as he seems to imply by the little graphic.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck this spineless loser.. fucking trash mc vows to have revenge and turns back into a bitch right after

It's a good read, nothing we haven't seen before like from shield hero, or arifureta.
Thank you for the upload 😃 10/10

Aggregator gang
Why is this manga using NEET in the title? He still in school, right? therefore he is not a NEET.

And why is healer considered as trash? BULL.SHIT.

The only explanation that i can think of (beside the author is stupid as fuck) is that the author is bullied (probably in game) and he shit at playing healer in MMO nobody want him in the party (the reason why he is getting bullied).

Toa didnt know that the MC is a Japanese that got bullied. He cant fight back even if he can, that's why he is bullied.

Honestly tho do all these mangaka suck at being a healer so they make it so that the healer role is "useless" in their mangas, because every game i ever played that had roles such as healer and what not people would do anything for any kind of healer, even if he's a couple of levels bellow they'd offer him their soul, or do they hate it because of the whole meme thing about asian parents forcing their children to be doctors, i need explaining.

Double-page supporter
lmaoo
I hate how inconsistent the MC is with his whole "fake name" agenda. Like what's the point having fake name if he already gave 2 stranger his real name.

Double-page supporter
I know we are 8 chapters in but I can see why people are down voting this into oblivion.
> The first few chapters spent a lot of time setting up a revenge story
> They also spent time building side characters
> MC is ostracized due to generic reasons, and that everyone he first meets are either sheeps or people created for the soul purpose of being hated by the reader
> MC Gets sent to a very high level dungeon, and finds the mcguffin that turns him OP
> MC beats a mimic with his new power showing it's OP
(Ok, so far it's generic, but the premise is on track and we can see where this IS going now. Now we start to see where things fall apart.)
> The mimic chest is level 500... like what? how is MC not dead? 500 is a pretty big number.
> MC is now 150, ok that's not terrible.... and he has all his skills unlocked and maxed out..... bro for real? already in like 2 chapters. ok it's a revenge story so the action is coming right?
> Goes and meets the dungeon boss, boss wants to kill him bc guy is bad guy, and MC should have died at least 10 times during the fight, but plot armor is HELLA THICC.
> Leaves dungeon.. somehow by using magic stairs... shut up it makes sense!
> Meets a powerful looking foe, in fact his level will be the highest we see for the next 8 chapters. It's 48.... are kidding me. This powerful looking dude is 48, our MC is level 697. Let me say that again MC IS LEVEL 697. Which immediately begs the quest how the fuck does a lvl 1 MC beat a level 500 monster or the dungeon master who had to be high enough to boost his dumb ass to 697!!! Answer: HELLA THICC plot armor.
> Rest of chapters is MC gallivanting as a generic protagonist who wants to live, everybody say it with me, A SLOW SIMPLE LIFE.
That's where the story is at as of chapter 8, bro what the hell is this story? Are you a revenge story or a slice of life? Why build up characters to despise and then quickly throw them away after 2-3 chapters. Why does MC not give a fuck anymore about the original plot at all? Why is he so blatantly over powered, does not just go and accomplish his objective, in fact why does he not do anything at all to further his original goal? He is level 697, why the fuck does he not just end this now, he's stupidly overpowered and untouchable due to his skills.
I'll keep reading it, but for me I have turn my brain down to like a 2 out of 10 in order to stomach this mess of a plot.

The first few chapters spent a lot of time setting up a revenge story
No it did not. Compared to others in similar theme its rather cut short. Read some more isekai in similar revenge theme. btw how is this even an issue? (nitpicking obviously)
They also spent time building side characters
Wich is a good thing.
MC is ostracized due to generic reasons, and that everyone he first meets are either sheeps or people created for the soul purpose of being hated by the reader
teens die almost daily cause of suicide. Sorry that it's generic for you. everyone he first meets? nitpicking much?
MC Gets sent to a very high level dungeon, and finds the mcguffin that turns him OP
ever heard of an isekai manga where the guy kills an army of high lv lizardmen with a meteorite and after the lv up gets to be a god? Yeah that even got an anime adaptation. Again nitpicking.
MC beats a mimic with his new power showing it's OP
What is even the problem?
Leaves dungeon.. somehow by using magic stairs... shut up it makes sense!
again what is even the problem? Its a fantasy magic isekai. Nitpicking yet again.
HELL THICC plot armor.
Welcome to the world of adventure mangas.
Rest of chapters is MC gallivanting
You watch too many Game of Thrones. And stop nitpicking little Theon.

Half of what you wrote is not even an issue, and the other half just shows isekai and other fantasy based mangas are not for you.

I STRONGLY dislike when people read a fucking story and cant stop venn diagramming shit, its a different world. the stories are supposed to immerse you into the story with some having similarities to real life. if situations that dont normally happen or dont happen, just leave it be, you better stick to slice of life or some boring shit because your mind is toooo concrete.

Double-page supporter
Lmao this dude is out here crying about nit picking, but you literally nitpicked my argument, and ignored everything else said. You are such a hypocrite, if you gonna argue with someone, then address everything and not what you deem a winnable fight. Even more, you ignore my line "(Ok, so far it's generic, but the premise is on track and we can see where this IS going now. Now we start to see where things fall apart.)" which invalidates lines up to "> MC beats a mimic with his new power showing it's OP" bc Im really just setting up plot points for my complaints past those momemnts, but again someone nitpicking wouldn't notice that. Good Job.

Also thank you for undoing my spoilers, way to go chief.

Users who are viewing this thread