Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~

I read a lot of isekai manga that sonic translates it seems that sonic has stop translating manga
I hope other group can pick up sonic unfinish work

Normally if one has knowledge of different cultures and technology that may benefit people they'd keep the person, why throw the mc away instead of leaving him with the scholars of the kingdom? Now that kinda sucks, they could just hide him and interrogate the guy until its use is finished.

@Amithvishal "Our job is to ensure peace and safety, that's why I immediately tried to kill you (twice) without even trying to confirm who you were even though you spared my partner's life.

'If you'd rather fight (by turning your back to us and walking away peacefully) then so be it, our talk ends here.' What's that? You want to open a calm discussion by asking me what my occupation is? Nope! Our talk ended here already!!

Now that I've failed at murdering you (again, twice,) I realize that we could use a man like you on our team. Please trust us, we're very incompetent and bad at our jobs!"

Because it's bad, lol

Dex-chan lover
I just finished chapter 4. It's rather generic and more isekai than revenge, but not too bad. Definitely better than some other trash around. Thanks for picking it up.

The premise makes no sense, surely in a world without modern medicine healers would be highly sought after. What possible reason does the king have in getting rid of the MC and not employing him to keep himself, his family and his men in peak condition?

Dex-chan lover
@Greenpeon:My guess is, that healing spells are in not sparse and there are enough other classes with healing abilities. And the job "healer" might be rather weak in comparison to those other jobs. Or the job of a healer is completely covered by alchemy and potions. Image you have to employ a healer, while if anything really serious is happening, a knight, you are already employing, could also handle it. Or somebody just has to fetch the emergency health potion from the first aid kit bought at Walmart for 89.99€ (a purchase you have to do very 2,5 years, when the potions in it might spoil.) There are enough reasons you can think of.

On the other hand, attempting to murder someone, then asking him to help you, then again trying to kill him and after getting your ass handled for the second time, asking him AGAIN to help you....now that's rather special...

Aggregator gang
This has been on hiatus forever at LH, wondering if there is a backlog.

If I was the MC, I'd shove it in their face about how that guy acted once he saw him. Outright attacks him to kill, without any chance of explanation, then when he gets outplayed and is given back his girl, immediately makes to attack yet again when he doesn't hear what he wants. Give them a death glare if anything, not a tone that suggests you'd even think of teaming with people who want to consider themselves the "good guys" and behave this way to someone they don't even know.

Generic isekai garbage, but I knew that going in so I'm not broken up about it. Don't read this unless you want to read generic isekai garbage

This series is beyond retarded. He tried to kill you twice, "I dont want to look like the bad guy so I'll look like a mentally challenged doormat instead." I have zero expectations for Isekai stuff and even then this is shite.

Users who are viewing this thread