Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~

@lolnope It's practically guaranteed. It'll turn out that she, too, was wronged by the kingdom, and part of the reason she'll be so loyal to him is because he's willing to fight back.

Man I just can't get enough of these stories where the main character has to overcome some minor inconvenience and then gets some overpowered reward which sets them up for success right at the start. They don't have to actually exert themselves at all. Just minimal effort brings maximum rewards. Really satisfying to read about. sarcasm

I like Isekai stories but this one is shit.
Why is everybody so accepting of being abducted to fight in a war for another country? A healer with a unique skill titled The Goddess' Divine Protection rationally would make him a high demand healer. Backstabbing him should send a huge message to his classmates that the kingdom is evil but they are apparently too stupid and sociopathic to care. How does reversing healing turn it into a wave that destroys everything? Logically it should only work on living things or if that part got reversed too then it should not have any effect on living things. 2.2 chapters in and MC has two cheat skills and a level over 200.
MangaDex has a trash can so this one gets put in the Dropped list after 2.2 chapters.

I wonder why he calls the glasses girl a bystander she actually tried looking out for him. I'm assuming the god of revenge is a human who was summoned who ascended to be a god. Dude seems to be op enough think he can easily have his revenge now. Also dont get why they say healers useless is it so common that its unnecessary or something.

@AccidentalGryffindor
And when she finally proves herself to the MC and earn her top place in the harem, she'll still be a slave because how else is MC going to keep women around him? With his winning personality?

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone have any recommendations with similar manga like this? Where he gets his revenge and stuff like this? Thanks!

Double-page supporter
When the cover page was from the LN and not the manga. Jebaited. 🤣

Group Leader
Needs the tag "Cringelord"

What I got from the first chapter:
The Cringelord (MC) is being bullied by 2 people (being asked to get drinks, though the bully payed for the drinks himself. Also verbal abuse). Some classmates attempt to help him but the Cringelord disregards it and blames the entire class for not helping, putting them all under the same umbrella of guilt as the bullies.
Cringelord decides to kill himself but at the moment he went splat, they were summoned to another world where he becomes whole again. Bulling intensified when they find out he is one of the most vital support class, a healer. Even the other worlders dog him for that, it was super cringey. Some classmates disagree with the cringelords' treatment but he was still banished while shouting he will kill everyone.

Cringelord meets Cringeworld

edit:
Just read chapter 2... it gets worse.
He, a level 1 receives an ability from a god to reverse anything. + becomes -, Life magic to death magic, etc. He encounters a level 500 mimic that only skins his arm a bit in a surprise attack, yes it only injured him and not gobbled him up instantly. took a good chunk of his total hp but he survived somehow and used his healing many times to restore himself to full hp.
Now, it took many casts for him to be fully restored, a level 1 healer doesn't have that much hp to begin with.
He reverses this skill so instead of healing, its damaging, life to death reversal. He one shots the level 500 mimic and the experience maxes out a lot of his skills...

I'm a little upset with the quality of this latest chapter. LH usually has much higher quality but the grammar in this was atrocious.

Wouldn't it be great if this had been better written? There could have been a sense of suspense concerning the survival of the protagonist and his classmates, and we could question character's motivations and try to guess what's going to happen next. Instead we're blindsided by the poor pacing when
he drinks a strange bottle that gives him All The Powers on top of the secret blessing he already had,
then
wanders drunkenly into the boss chamber because he found a wine cellar somehow? Then attacks the boss for some reason?
Nobody in this manga acts like a person.

I actually agree that it's poorly written. Which is why it's so odd that you feel the need to make up shit about it. It's bad on its own merits. He walked into the throne room and got stabbed right through the stomach straight away. So unless you think that was him attacking the King of Snakes sword with his pancreas I'm not sure how you could describe it as "Then attacks the boss for some reason"

This is basically self insert Dark Souls fanfic.

Aggregator gang
I wonder if this gonna be a solid revenge series...
I usually found this type of weakest to OP MC tends to give no fuck on revenge once they turn to strongest. They just kill whoever oppose them and didn't bother to search and destroy their revenge enemy.
It is usually the other side that keeps poking the MC.

EDIT: I tried to read the web novel but had to rage quit. MC so fucking retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread