Nito no Taidana Isekai Shoukougun ~Saijaku Shoku "Healer" nano ni Saikyou wa Cheat desu ka?~

The guy shouldn't have been scared about them setting something up if he released the girl, I mean he can kill that snake god whatever guy like nothing I would say. Should've known that even if he did do something after he let her go and was walking away to just kill the guy, I mean he's not important to your revenge right? Moreover he clearly does not want you alive. I guess I'll keep reading to see if it's worth it but if anyone has read the LN just tell me if it's going to be good or not to save me the time.

OPness is wasted on this MC. In chapter 7 at the guild, a human trash bullied MC and the MC let himself be bullied. What is the use if you let yourself be bullied even if you are OP?

I know that you should hide your real powers, but in his fake status the MC doesn't hide his godspeed skill, so the guild knows that he has godspeed skill. The MC should have at least beaten that human trash and his teammates to a pulp rather than getting himself be bullied.

Aggregator gang
Is this the author's intentions? to make us hate the MC?
First chapter and we already see this guy is a total piece of shit.
He categorized people like the girl that tried defending him as just a bystander....
Even that thought bubble that said, "these people get to live a better life?"
HOW DARE THIS SELFISH PRICK!!!
The AUDACITY OF THIS BITCH!!
A hopeless self loathing, 8th grade syndrome, delusional, depressing waste of air.

Well done author, You really made me hate this MC haha.

man this shit make my blood pressure increases each chapter because of the cringy shit i need to read lmao :D

Dex-chan lover
well... it's a pretty silly story imo. Just another revenge-but-not-doing-revenge-just-making-a-harem-and-adventuring-about-premise-be-damned kind of story, not even that good.

Aggregator gang
Haysss the mc has a Karen mentality... He feels entitled for others to help his pathetic self and blame them if they dont.
The revenge plot? Pointless and the dumbest thing i ever seen. There is 2 bully in his class, but his revenge was aimed for the whole class.

Holy shit, the comments are stupider than the manga. It's not "entitlement" to expect other people to not look on as you get bullied to the point of committing suicide. The entire class is complicit in his bullying as they were all clearly aware of it. The country kidnapped him to serve as a child solider and when he got a weak class they sent him to his death, none of his classmates even spoke up never mind attempted to help (the latter would be admittedly unreasonable but voicing an objection isnt). This is garbage but the hot takes in the comments are fucking oof on an entirely different level. At least the shitty manga makes it clear that we're getting the characters personally admitted warped perspective on things.

Dex-chan lover
The pace was slow but it progressing.
No harm to follow.

Who else doubts that mc is gonna kill his classmates or destroy the kingdom😂, not cause he can't but just cause hes not an edgy boy anymore after finding people that care about him/his harem and decides to be the good guy just like in majority of cliche revenge mangas.

If you leave out the first chapter (which might explain the bad rating), it is really just one of those popular stories. It reminds me of many very popular ones.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh he's bullied because he let himself to get bullied. Man I swear I've been a victim of bullying before but it doesn't take that long for my bullies to stop. Just ask them for a fight when their alone then make sure that you'll not be on a disadvantage.

Users who are viewing this thread