Even though I already read this...

Dex-chan lover
@fukiburihime

Because they are a homophobe?
But seriously. There are NO spicy scenes and
isk if this is a spoiler, but there are barely any kisses
compared to most shounen ai
And on top of that,
idk if this is a spoiler or not, but Shion says his love for Nezumi is not romance

That person probably only saw the shounen ai tag and hated it immediately without reading it at all.

Group Leader
How come I’ve forgotten this work of art? It’s so good... I’d read the novel if given the chance! The shounen ai is kept to a minimum, so I really don’t get why there’s any debate about it... thanks for reminding everyone of this series!

Group Leader
I came here looking for a good Shounen ai manga and I found it, and much, much more than just that. I’m sure this manga will still be a masterpiece even if I read it for the 10th time. What a classic. Bummed out the anime wasn’t on par, but this manga and the novel should be enough to feed a soul looking for a good story and characters and development and backstory and art and etc. The ending DOES feel rushed and definitely didn’t fit in with the amazing pacing the manga had for the whole story, some parts felt like it was left unexplained and repetitive but all and all, a good read for just 35 chapters and something to get your heart pumping.

Double-page supporter
i wanted this to be a lot gayer and nezumi's edgelord act got really tiring at times but not a bad read overall, even if the ending felt pretty rushed.

The nostalgia. Very first shounen ai type anime that ever aired in my country. Caused quite a ruckus.

Group Leader
wow this seriously brings back memories.

it's been so long since i last saw this lmao

Group Leader
whoa this art is actually really, really good if you think about it
compared to a bunch of others these days, this artstyle is really nice

Fed-Kun's army
I'm writhing in confusion over the various things I couldn't understand. I suppose it's because I rushed. It's really nice any way, and shouldn't the demographic be seinen or something else? Perhaps I'm wrong.

Haha I remember 3 years ago, my friend bought 2 chapters of this manga (its actually a bonus) lending me this and told me that nezumi was a girl and she ship them so hard. I just found the anime a couple months ago, when I watched it.. Nezumi voice sounds like a boy... Aaandd, I told my friend nezumi's a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread