No chapters are loading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this is a problem only I am facing or there are more people out there. But I tried opening few random manga chapters and none of them seem to load for me. The chapter list and everything else is working except the actual manga itself. I can see the four mangadex header and footer. And I can see the sort of framework on top that usually shows the manga name, the chapter number, page number and then 4 buttons. But that's about it.

Same. I also keep getting “there are no pages for this chpt”, “unidentified is not an object”. When trying to just load mangadex’s website in general, I get “database error”. Or, when trying to view a chpt it causes the website to crash due to a repeated problem
I’m just sittin here like 😐

Same same! Came here hoping others had the same problem and if there was a solution yet 😭

I have been getting the same issue and it has gotten a lot worse today.

Guys chill out.

The server resets probably. And is busy for a bit.

Might take half an hour or an hour. Then it should be good to go.

OR we somehow hit the traffic limit of the month in less then 4 days.

^^

--
Nvm. It's done doing its server thingy.

20 minutes it took ^^.

*pats server*

Don't let them scare you. You cute little database of mangas.

Jup Server died. Too many people trying to load stuff again at the same time.

It's a DOS Attack on Mangadex, by its Users.

You know.
Like when some AAA Game Studio brings out an online game. Then the servers die when 300k people try to login at the same moment.
And everyone complaining how cheap that studio is for not haveing a better server. When normally only 30k are online at the same time ... at best.

Same problem atm. Traffic is probably shutdown by an anti DOS Attack setting? Or the server keeps getting bombed by to many people continously. ^^

Was fine for a bit, you guys ... and me ... broke it again.
Time to go sleep i guess.

Double-page supporter
I switched over to compressed images for the time being and it seems to work eventually.

Everything works fine for me now.
Back to reading manga i guess.

Couldn't fall asleep ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread