No Guard Wife - Ch. 117

Dex-chan lover
Pixiv chapters 128 to 131 where removed recently, (this included Mangadex chaps 115-117), so just keep that in mind, we will most likely not have 169 chaps on here as some chaps are i think physical book exclusive
So does this mean this is the end of the TL?

Dex-chan lover
Wait did she trip and fell on her boobs? how did she hurt the topside of her boobs then?

Dex-chan lover
I thought that looking at the scale, she'd see she's 69kg and that would give her some ideas... But I guess she's not that tall, so it would be quite a lot.

Dex-chan lover
@unknown_schlong
> Pixiv chapters 128 to 131
> this included Mangadex chaps 115-117
Wait, does that mean there is discrepancy in numbering between Pixiv and physical releases? How many chapters are (or rather, were) on Pixiv and in the books?

Also, you got typo on page 6 - "Carry" should be replaced with "Carrying" and "would" is missing "l". And, maybe it's just me, but i think "This way..." and "Carrying me" sound weird together in English, should probably drop one of them - "This way it would" or "Carrying me would".

Dex-chan lover
Wait did she trip and fell on her boobs? how did she hurt the topside of her boobs then?
She was not wearing a proper sports bra (you can see her bra in the locker on page 2 first panel), so the excessive bouncing hurt the connective tissues on the top side of her breasts. This is a known problem among women.

Group Leader
So does this mean this is the end of the TL?
No, it just means we will be missing some chapters, chapters that are exclusive to physical copies. (I know there are scans of them online, but i think those are scanned from physical copies and Mangadex doesn't allow that) TL will continue with what is on Pixiv

@unknown_schlong
> Pixiv chapters 128 to 131
> this included Mangadex chaps 115-117
Wait, does that mean there is discrepancy in numbering between Pixiv and physical releases? How many chapters are (or rather, were) on Pixiv and in the books?

Also, you got typo on page 6 - "Carry" should be replaced with "Carrying" and "would" is missing "l". And, maybe it's just me, but i think "This way..." and "Carrying me" sound weird together in English, should probably drop one of them - "This way it would" or "Carrying me would".
I think there actual number of chapters of No Guard Wife is 169, Pixiv chapters are most likely numbered correctly.
The number discrepancy is due missing chapters, even when I started translating, the chapters were already misaligned to the Pixiv chapters.

Thanks, I have fixed the spelling error

Also I won't be releases chapters as frequently as chapters now seem longer and just due to irl stuff

Dex-chan lover
I think there actual number of chapters of No Guard Wife is 169, Pixiv chapters are most likely numbered correctly.
The number discrepancy is due missing chapters, even when I started translating, the chapters were already misaligned to the Pixiv chapters.
Nah, looking at Pixiv, it's just incremental numbering from 1 to 169, but:
  • Bunch of chapters are just compilations of previous chapters - 9, 27, 32, 44, 56, 9;
  • Some Pixiv chapters are marked as extra chapters here - 35(31.1), 37(32.1), 69(60.5), 74(63.5), 86(74.5), 96(82.6);
  • 47, 106 are not scanlated;
  • MD's chapter 102 is not from Pixiv;
  • 73 is the same as 72 but with less censorship.
Also, chapters 94(82) and 95(81) are swapped.

Unfortunately, i haven't seen a list of content in Book-Walker samples (nor any chapter numbering at all), so no idea how many chapters are there in the books.

Users who are viewing this thread