No Guard Wife - Ch. 119

Dex-chan lover
I wish I was surrounded by big breasted women day in and day out.

That aside, first page: "Work is tough, but always being Kouki-kun makes it worth it!" Huh? Is that really what she's supposed to be thinking? :thonk:

Dex-chan lover

That aside, first page: "Work is tough, but always being Kouki-kun makes it worth it!" Huh? Is that really what she's supposed to be thinking? :thonk:
Probabl supposed to be Being with Kouki kun

Dex-chan lover

Massive plot twist: There is no Juri. She's been a figment of the overworked and desperately lonely Kouki's imagination the whole time.

Dex-chan lover
That's because this girl will get her own spinoff manga after the boss later probably :thumbsup:
9k.png

Dex-chan lover
WAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MAN!?

There was absolutely no need to introduce a childhood friend failing to romance the protagonist into this story

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but wonder how and why she never heard about him getting married. Surely she would've been told about it and invited if they had a ceremony? Or even seen about it on social media if either of those weren't the case.

Kinda makes this arc feel a bit forced

Users who are viewing this thread