No Guard Wife - Ch. 137

Dex-chan lover
No matter the outfit Juri wears, Kouki wants to be only one that sees her in it.

Double-page supporter
I… uhh, I can’t believe myself while saying this but I hated tomo lol. She was lowkey bullying the shit out of osaka

Dex-chan lover
Ok, now his possessiveness is going a bit far. The earlier instances were reasonably fine (even if maybe a bit overcautious) since (by the local culture) she was a bit lewdish, but this time she was in the right and he's just adding sweat and burden to her because of an imagined audience.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, now his possessiveness is going a bit far. The earlier instances were reasonably fine (even if maybe a bit overcautious) since (by the local culture) she was a bit lewdish, but this time she was in the right and he's just adding sweat and burden to her because of an imagined audience.
she literally flashed her underwear in public, what are you on about dude?

Dex-chan lover
she literally flashed her underwear in public, what are you on about dude?
Tennis court isn't necessarily public to begin with, but she's very clear with it not being her actual underwear, but rather some kind of frilly shorts. Or did you think that when you see woman pro tennis players they're flashing their panties at every serve?

Users who are viewing this thread