No Guard Wife - Ch. 26 - Choices (Arc)

Dex-chan lover
Onsen is a no-brainer.

Firstly, lewd potential. Secondly, it's the classic honeymoon spot. Third, overnight sleeping event. Lastly, it lasts longer chronologically.

Tbh, I would have preferred amusement park. There's plenty of lewd jokes without an onsen. Fluff is what sustains this series and the park would be ideal for fluff.

Dex-chan lover
It's really a no brainer. Real men pick both, because wifu wants both! Amusement park (and ferris wheel sex) one day, onsen action the other. Even if it's expensive, he'll make it happen, because he's fricking Mr. Perfect'n'Smooth.

Aggregator gang
Okay, I've got to ask; why did the author think that a decision between a trip to an amusement park or a public bath house visit would seem like a close enough race to warrant a fan poll? Seriously, what was the author's thought process for this?

"Hmm, I wonder if the readers would prefer me doing a chapter that has the main cast naked and bathing together, providing excuses for multiple fanservice shots of the women and men (but mostly the women I mean come on), or a chapter that has them on a Ferris wheel and talking to each other?"

Unless the author honestly thought his audience wanted more wholesome moments in this story, I don't see why the author thought it would be a tough enough decision that he needed to leave it up to the fans.

Asking the average manga/anime fan if he/she wants fanservice or romantic fluff is like asking a vegan to choose between salad or steak. As if he thought Arlo and Iris really have a hankering for a juicy porterhouse right now.

Oh well, give the fans what they want; six-pacs and side boob.

Users who are viewing this thread