No Guard Wife - Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
I would love a 18+ nsfw doujin of this honestly.

UNCENSORED OF COURSE!

Group Leader
@unknown_schlong It has come to my attention that if you didn't get enough of this manga, this one takes place in the same universe: https://mangadex.org/title/456415b4...e-ni-natte-iku-kowai-onna-joushi?tab=chapters Perhaps it would be a good idea to make them related?
I've also seen it on the author's pixiv page, but since it is only in the same universe and the character don't directly interact with each other (not that I know of or has happened yet) I don't really see the reason to relate them to each other. If there comes a time where my argument is invalid I will be happy to add relations on the title page

Dex-chan lover
I've also seen it on the author's pixiv page, but since it is only in the same universe and the character don't directly interact with each other (not that I know of or has happened yet) I don't really see the reason to relate them to each other. If there comes a time where my argument is invalid I will be happy to add relations on the title page
The last omake chapter of that manga specifically mentions in the FMC's bio that she is Kouki-san's boss and her interest in romance was sparked after she saw the relation he has with his wife. Rookie-kun is basically his replacement. You are however correct that we have not seen them interact directly yet.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think you need to put NSFW warnings on chapters. The series is tagged as Suggestive so it's to be expected.

Dex-chan lover
The famous rotating punch technique! :D (Zanmai ken?)
Nah, I think it's a hajime no ippo reference. Eiji Date had a punch like that: a rotating punch to the heart that stuns boxers for a moment. After that they get wailed on and go down

Users who are viewing this thread