No Guard Wife - Ch. 84

Dex-chan lover
We can always imagine one, where Akemi attacks Kouki... and Juri at the same time... these possibilities!

Dex-chan lover
XrntD5.gif

Dex-chan lover
are you sure :v ....this artist have this series behind paywall you know
Not hentai enough....

With all the hope put into this, this would have been better as a harem series with his wife, her twin, the GILF, his imouto and etc.....

All the other Male characters shouldn't exist and we go further....

Though honestly.... if the GILF and twin sister didn't break me.... I might not have thought this way....

Maybe I just need time to heal...........

Dex-chan lover
So, she's Shitaakatsuka or Shimoakatsuka or Motoakatsuka (as if having so many kanji is not enough, they also can have multiple readings)?
A few jarring typos:
Page 1: "dressing all sloppy" > "dressed all sloppy"
Page 2: "it would a time" > "it was a time"
Page 6: "stop to not waste" > "stopped wasting" or "didn't waste"

Dex-chan lover
Really miss the opportunity to using Squidward "Two of Them" meme as a credit page :meguuusad:
spongebob-squidward.gif

Fed-Kun's army
If the name is "too long" then do a linebreak before the surname. You're not running out of space in the text box there, don't just randomly cut part of it out.

Dex-chan lover
If the name is "too long" then do a linebreak before the surname. You're not running out of space in the text box there, don't just randomly cut part of it out.
This translation is pretty much a rewrite now that I have checked the raw. Might as well go read the raw. I would say MTL can produce a more accurate translation even. For example, the page below was complete made up bullshit

ICCjChe.jpg

"Did you guys finally do it?" (implying she's pregnant and thus bigger breast) -> "isn't that great"
Bunch of bubbles with moaning -> "here", "thanks"
"... No, we haven't... yet... S-stop" (implying she's not pregnant, yet) -> "Ah- stop that"
"Hmmm? For real? Are you guys putting in any efforts?" (asking if they are actually fucking for real with the intention of getting a kid) -> "Hmm? You sure?"
"So you just got fat then" -> "Wow, these sure are squishy"
"Ugu" (pouting/unable to deny her sister's claim that she got fat) -> "~Eya~"
"My bad for interrupting you sisters' long-awaited bonding time" -> added bullshit that makes zero sense and didn't exist in the original: "but it's been a while since we've seen each other".

I'm quite confident this is failed OCR and a bunch of guesswork. It's a rewrite, period.

Users who are viewing this thread